THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Lauderdale/Miami - recommendations for multi-hour/overnight?

shadowcatzxxx
This topic is 4899 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi! I'm looking to hire someone for several hours/overnight in Lauderdale later this summer, looking for recommendations. I would opt for Brandan Steele in a heartbeat ... but he is strictly top, and I (alas) can no longer bottom, so I'm looking for someone vers. Would also prefer someone who plays well with others. :cool: (If Brandan did that, it would solve the problem, but as far as I recall, he doesn't.) Any suggestions?

Shadowcatzxxx,

Take a look at Nick in Ft Lauderdale. He is reviewed by our own Jawjateck here on Daddy's. After JJTs review I hired Nick for an afternoon and found him to be a totally pleasant and very accommodating partner. He is frankly much better looking in person than his pictures show and he has a awesome body with just a touch of light hair on his upper chest.

http://daddysreviews.com/search

Good Luck,

GTX

Take a look at Nick in Ft Lauderdale.

I agree Nick is great for long appointments and I've been with 5 or 6 times now. I was the first person on the forum to hire him. However, be aware that he advertises as a top, althought he has told he will bottom, so make sure that you're clear with your expectations. My encounters with him have never gotten to that point...although that will be on my agenda when I see him again in a few weeks.

However, be aware that he advertises as a top, althought he has told he will bottom, so make sure that you're clear with your expectations. My encounters with him have never gotten to that point...although that will be on my agenda when I see him again in a few weeks.

=

Nick is versatile and my encounter has gotten to that point. So book and enjoy. He is a sexy guy.

Archived