THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Guys in Phoenix

Midnight
This topic is 4901 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Headed to Phoenix for a weekend of golf with the buddies, would like to arrange a night of play time. Who are the go-to guys there that you can recommend? I'm looking for a bottom and like spending time with my guys outside the bedroom too! Thanks for your input.

Midnight

Guest MajorTomp

Midnight,

I wholeheartedly agree with Poolboy. I just had the opportunity to see Brandon for the second time and it was even more incredible than the first. I haven't posted a review yet as I'm still trying to wrap my mind around it. Brandon will do everything possible to make your time together special. Just tell him what your looking for and let him take it from there. He is one of the diamonds! Go for it and the longer the better - the kid never wears out.

MT

I agree. Brandon Williams is the Number One go-to guy in Phoenix. Also, if he is available (his ad tends to come and go on Men-4-Rent-Now), "Troy" is fun--he does massage and 'scorts, too.

Brandon is coming to Houston in early June, but I can't see him as I will be out of town during the time of his visit--but we both agree to meet on his next trip to the Bayou City.

Midnight - I totally agree with the prior posters. Based on what you're looking for, Brandon Williams would get my vote without a doubt. Great guy, stellar reviews and an amazing bubble ass! I know that you'll enjoy the experience. Now if I could just get him to come to Chicago. :p

Guest BrandonWilliams

Hmm.....so Midnight....do I hear you saying you'd like to pound my ass outside of the bedroom? Are you thinking bathroom counter? Dining room table? Or up against the bathroom stall wall of the restaurant I will suggest in Phoenix?

Drop me a line my friend. Just make sure you are well-rested before we meet. I tend to really wear out a top...and then beg for more. (grin)

MN,

BMW is one of the finest guys I have had the pleasure of knowing. I could not agree more with what the other posters have said here. You can read my recent review, posted here on Daddy's, titled "The BMW Experience." A date with BMW is an experience. Your trip to Phoenix just put you in the city of one of the finest personal companions in the country. Do not miss this opportunity.

GT

Archived