THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Rentboy problems

best hotel
This topic is 4906 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

...does anybody know what is wrong with Rentboy....i keep getting this "stop running scripts on this page" message with every new click...is it me or them?

I am getting the same, very irritating. problems. It blocks use of the Rentboy site and asks if you want to "stop running script." I am visiting Rentboy much less because of it.

Related problem: I sign in here much less because when I sign in and hit "Whats New" I get a truncated version of maybe as few as three items. When I "lurk" I get the full list of topics.

Related problem: I sign in here much less because when I sign in and hit "Whats New" I get a truncated version of maybe as few as three items. When I "lurk" I get the full list of topics.

Unrelated, actually. After logging in go to Settings (upper right corder), then "General Settings". Set the "Default Thread Age Cut Off" to a longer time period. The default is too short.

Yes, I've been having the same 'stop running script' warning on every Rentboy page I've gone to, but only for the last two or three days. Before that, I had no problems. Well, it was Rentboy, so I had all sorts of problems, but never this particular problem. I use Internet Explorer 7.

rentboy is awful with their scripting. That site is really heavy for no reason. It lags on every single browser I've ever used.

It should be a very simple site to put together but it takes forever to load sometimes.

Rentboy runs scripts on your browser to update the ads in real time. They have gotten aggressive enough that some of the browsers are starting to complain. I consider it almost as bad as pop-under ads that were abandoned in the previous decade.

Archived