THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

PLEASE ADVISE on Jeremy Walker - NYC

dfermer
This topic is 4906 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I concur that Mr. Walker is indeed a fine looking specimen. Don't know what the orig poster was talking about saying Walker looks "older" (I'm age 32, just like the OP) as he looks to be about the same age as me. And Walker doesn't look hairy at all in his photos on the MantoMan website. At most he looks like he has a dusting or is trimmed, not at all hairy. Now he does appear to be more muscular than your typical A&F catalog type, but still an incredible specimen of a man, IMHO. To each his own, certainly, but for accuracy's sake I don't think Mr. Walker was properly or fairly described.

Damn Dave J.W. Shaved! Just the way I like my Torso's. Undoubtedly J.W. will "cultivate" a few NYC Reg's for any future visit's to NYC.

:o

I concur that Mr. Walker is indeed a fine looking specimen. Don't know what the orig poster was talking about saying Walker looks "older" (I'm age 32, just like the OP) as he looks to be about the same age as me. And Walker doesn't look hairy at all in his photos on the MantoMan website. At most he looks like he has a dusting or is trimmed, not at all hairy. Now he does appear to be more muscular than your typical A&F catalog type, but still an incredible specimen of a man, IMHO. To each his own, certainly, but for accuracy's sake I don't think Mr. Walker was properly or fairly described.

Maybe this is what the OP is looking for :o

Rex

Archived