THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Details on Devin Mercer based in Honolulu ?

surferguy
This topic is 4904 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

2 posted reviews. Both the reviews and the rentboy ad are short on specifics and vague about limits. If anyone could fill in the blanks, it would be appreciated. He's a little pricey while travelling. The 2 reviewers do not appear to be board members. Thanks.

http://www.daddysreviews.com/review/devin_mercer_honolulu

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=238038&scid=54337337&sp=1&pos=2&locid=1455&iid=107683

I saw him twice in Honolulu last fall. One two hour session and one 48 hour session. He's extremely sexy and built like a shit-brickhouse. He's a pretty active top and we did the usual activities and he was upfront that he may or may not be up for giving oral, but he did in our sessions. I would see him again in a heartbeat if he were in my town or if I'm in Honolulu again. I really do owe him a review.

I saw him twice in Honolulu last fall. One two hour session and one 48 hour session. He's extremely sexy and built like a shit-brickhouse. He's a pretty active top and we did the usual activities and he was upfront that he may or may not be up for giving oral, but he did in our sessions. I would see him again in a heartbeat if he were in my town or if I'm in Honolulu again. I really do owe him a review.

I've emailed him-- he was very cordial and straight forward in his replies-- but he is a strict top-- and possibly ( whisper) more gay for pay than actually gay. After reading that my tears almost short-circuited the smartphone I was using to read his email reply.

Gman

Archived