THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Which Guy for You?

justaguy
This topic is 4894 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Not as smoking as last week? I really don't remember last week, but these are plenty smoking enough! Thanks!
The real question is what were you smoking last week versus this week. All three are HOT!

I agree with #2. I always go for the best abs, all else being equal.
I suspect if #3 turned his torso like #2, the definition of his abs would increase, and then what would you decide?

Gee,I am out of sync with some of my heros here, as I am more interested in #1 on the left.
Well, I'm totally outta sync then cuz I WANT THEM ALL, together, separately, pairs, threesomes, or three on one!

The real question is what were you smoking last week versus this week. All three are HOT!

I suspect if #3 turned his torso like #2, the definition of his abs would increase, and then what would you decide?

Well, I'm totally outta sync then cuz I WANT THEM ALL, together, separately, pairs, threesomes, or three on one!

I agree with all of the above. However, while I would really want to have them all, in the final analysis if I had to pick just one it would be number three. He is the best looking of the trio, has the perfect amount of ink, and looks super tough compared to the other two dudes. Plus something tells me he has killer thighs and a killer something else as well!

Men, I respect your replies! They made me -:) as I reread them!

Number 2's abs are scorching, but remember it's a 3+1 with me!

I find these men to be quite stunning and highly sexy.

Our fun will definitely be fulfilled during our playtime!!!

Archived