THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Midwest dominator in Dallas

JonA
This topic is 4863 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hunky looking Dude! But he shares a phone number which his AD goes not give? Unless I missed it?

That does seem odd at first glance, but his ad says Email is preferred upon first contact., so I assume you get the phone number AFTER the email contact. So, he uses email to pre-screen.

That does seem odd at first glance, but his ad says Email is preferred upon first contact., so I assume you get the phone number AFTER the email contact. So, he uses email to pre-screen.

Personally I like the Email type of Working Guy! It's never a definite but getting the SCENARIO laid out in writing seems a little better than a few Yes or No's over a Cell Phone.

The but you said something different in our CELL conversation Scenario is a pain in the ass at the very least!

He does look Kinky in his Leather Outfit..Nice Cheeks!

His pics are off-the-charts hot. His built body and handsome face exude raw masculinity and sexual confidence. Can you say "testosterone"?!! I haven't jumped this stud's bones yet, but I gotta say I'm very, VERY tempted. The only things holding me back are his "Bisexual" orientation (which sometimes, but not always, translates to sexual limitations), his mention of a phone number--but then there isn't an actual number listed, and the fact that he doesn't have a track record of written reviews (perhaps just because he's a newbie).

I just noticed his $300 outcall rate...that's a bit steep for DFW standards. But, hell, if this total-hunk of a man is the real deal and he fully delivers a hot time in the sack, he would be worth every penny, imho! Too bad he doesn't show-off his military ass in his rent-boy profile. I envision it rock-hard, perfectly-rounded and quite tasty!

• 1 month later...

Archived