THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

AndrewD and AJ Iron's 3W Review of April 29, 2011

Axiom2001
This topic is 4913 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This is definitely on my dance card for the future. I have been with Andrew several times, including a couple of three-somes that were spectacular. I have not been with AJ, but have met him socially now, so he is definitely on my mind. That was quite a review, and other sources tell me it was a HOT and wonderful time for all three parties.

This is definitely on my dance card for the future. I have been with Andrew several times, including a couple of three-somes that were spectacular. I have not been with AJ, but have met him socially now, so he is definitely on my mind. That was quite a review, and other sources tell me it was a HOT and wonderful time for all three parties.

If you've met AJ socially, how can I be invited into your social sphere. Please, please!!!

Rex

Hey DupontversDC: Please let us know how your visit with AJ turns out, or turns in as the case may be, and also please write a review. I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Rexall: Poolboy is correct... :) But you too can make these things happen!!!!

Hey DupontversDC: Please let us know how your visit with AJ turns out, or turns in as the case may be, and also please write a review. I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Rexall: Poolboy is correct... :) But you too can make these things happen!!!!

I doubt it-- I wasn't born under enough lucky stars. Besides no one lives where I live.

Rex

I've had the pleasure of being with Andrew on two memorable occasions. ...a super-great, warm personality and consummate lover! -:) -:) -:)

...looking forward in being with him again 1-1 or with AJ if possible.

I have yet to meet "The Mr. AJ Irons" but hope to before year's end in a 1-1 or in a 3Way.

His vid with DavidSF is soooooooooooo friggin' hot, too! Check it out on David's website!

Archived