THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Not impressed with Armando

buttlvr99
This topic is 4910 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So, I see a hot looking masseur advertising come to town, and think this could be fun. But as happens more than not the person does not resemble their pics. Armando while somewhat muscular was XXX

http://www.massagem4m.com/dc/washington,-d.c/14555/

Reason for edit, from the message center rules: "Please do not post reviews on the Message Center. The work product of the Web Site that sponsors this message center is reviews of interest to Gay and Bisexual men. The reviews are subjected to a much closer scrutiny than the Message Center postings. The determination of whether a post is a review may require a judgment call. The judgment is final and not subject to review."

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience; we've all been there! I notice, though, that neither his ad nor any of the very short reviews even comes close to describing a remotely erotic experience. Perhaps you should have asked some questions about the massage before hiring him. I'm also a little suspicious when guys use different names; in this case, Armando and Alejandro. You never know. I've hired guys whose definition of "touching" and "sensual" is far from my definition. I've also hired guys where their fiirst words were, "You can suck my cock," and then offered to fuck me; I never expected anything like that! Bottom (no pun intended!) line: You win some, you lose some.

Sorry for your bad experience. I am curious as to when you see the guy for the first time and he does not resemble the pics in his ad, why not cancel right there on the spot? It certainly raises the odds that you won't get what is expected/promised in services and it seems to me to be a totally legitimate reason to do so without any obligation on your part. If you are meeting at his place it is probably easier than if you had him come over to yours (but a token payment might handle that issue). Is there a serious concern that things will get physical? I have not had an experience like that but I hear about it all the time on this forum and most don't seem to cancel on the spot.

Archived