THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Victor in Chicago

seattleblue
This topic is 4918 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Reviewed today as coverboy. Here is a link to his rentboy ad, better pics and contact info

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=266098&scid=53842146&sp=1&pos=3&locid=1459&iid=127300

SB, thanks for that link. Is he still based in Seattle or Chicago? The review referred to him relocating but his M4RN ad still says Seattle, and the RB ad says he's visiting Chicago for 3 days.

Victor has taken a job in WI but will be traveling through Milwaukee and Chicago every so often. Worth waiting for. His biceps alone....... He is a good man, and really enjoyed my time with him. Hated to see him leave Seattle. Will be traveling to WI next month to spend a weekend with him. Can't wait for that. He is engaging and we have a lot of fun together when we play. Good company in and out of bed. Hit him up if your interested, he is pretty accommodating.

I am interested in Victor for when I travel to the Midwest. My question is on his M4RN profile I saw last night where there were multiple no show ratings. He has since taken that profile down. Have you had any problems with him not showing up or being late? Usually I don't give much weight to the positive star ratings on M4RN as they can be falsified, but the fact that there were negative ones and he didn't remove them just makes me curious.

Victor was pretty good about it, canceled once due to sickness,but gave me plenty of notice and late a few of times, but always called. He had a long drive and tough parking in my neighborhood, pretty punctual all things considered. Over an 8 month span, good track record. Never had a problem and if he was running late he called.

Archived