THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Trip nto Fire Island

billhu
This topic is 4920 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi, A friend of mine invited me to a place in the Pines where he is employed. I want to visit and be supportive but we are "just friends" sooo I would love to bring a guest - two days three nights but no one specific in mind. It is a long time together but could be fun. Any suggestions? I'd hope to meet HIM before the trip to see about compatibility. BillHu

Yeah you are right Kevin. I like the MAN's MAN, scruffy and sweaty. Age 25 plus have a thing for silver fox but know they are rare. I am 65 and o?w but nice professional guy. I like a massage and personality is most important. I expect to private message anyone expressing interest or being referred. I will be generous and not very demanding. I like to kiss and fondle plus enjoy going oral into crevasses! OK?

I suggest you Research and like you say spend a few Hours with a guy you will be spending ALOT of Time with!

There's only one way On or Off the island IF things don't work out. A Weekend with the "wrong guy" for many reasons can seem like a Month!

Also your Friend "Invited You" hopefully he doesn't take it the wrong way that you would rather spend most of your Time with a 3rd Party?

You on Fire Island? Sounds like you're going to need someone with a good hose willing to spray you down and some good sweaty hairy pits.

Yeah you are right Kevin. I like the MAN's MAN, scruffy and sweaty. Age 25 plus have a thing for silver fox but know they are rare. I am 65 and o?w but nice professional guy. I like a massage and personality is most important. I expect to private message anyone expressing interest or being referred. I will be generous and not very demanding. I like to kiss and fondle plus enjoy going oral into crevasses! OK?

Archived