THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jeremy Walker WOW!!

purplekow
This topic is 4893 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

All over a GREAT FUCKING SMILE...

Damn, get a good-looking guy to smile in a photo and the whole forum goes WET over him. Then say he's straight and guys line up just to THROW Benjamin Franklins at him in hopes he just might ditch the bitch and make the switch.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn, get a good-looking guy to smile in a photo and the whole forum goes WET over him. Then say he's straight and guys line up just to THROW Benjamin Franklins at him in hopes he just might ditch the bitch and make the switch.

Just to set the record "straight"-I don't really get wet over anyone--possibly it's a failing in me. And it's his "straightness" that may be preventing me from throwing Benjamins at him. If he were gay, I'd most likely be hemorrhaging my bank accounts and retirement accounts to see him.

Oh--and it ain't just the smile :o

Rex

• 4 weeks later...

I will chime in too - I agree that I find these guys amazing - but the limits they are setting are a little too limiting for me for the price -- and the gay for pay thing can be sticky -- I hired another of dave's guys and expected a lot more to happen than did -- so agree with Rex - I would be first in line for Rockway if things were different --

know what are you going in for is the best advice... right?

I have got to remember this phrase....:D:D:D

Well, if you need an audio-visual aid....http://www.radvideo.com/details/DJK03DVD/DITCH+THE+BITCH+AND+MAKE+THE+SWITCH+-+DVD/Dan+J+Komar+Productions/ThatGuyYouLike

Disclaimer: This is in no way a recommendation of this film (which I haven't seen) or its subject matter!

Archived