THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

J.Walker Major Hunk Cover Guy!

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 4914 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brooklyn Guy We definitely have the same taste in men. In fact, not having seen your post, I started one about Jeremy as well. Care to chip in with me to have this guy come to the big Apple?

You have excellent taste BG & pk, I was ready to start a thread as well. lol . . . All I can say is WOW! Jeremy is one hot looking hunk, isn't he? I love it when we have a Friday Coverboy of his calibre that we get to see all weekend long! :p

You have excellent taste BG & pk, I was ready to start a thread as well. lol . . . All I can say is WOW! Jeremy is one hot looking hunk, isn't he? I love it when we have a Friday Coverboy of his calibre that we get to see all weekend long! :p

When I opened today's page--there beamed handsome, stunning Jeremy! My mind asked if anyone would write. I'm glad it happened, and what a wonderful vision to view during this special holiday weekend. Although I found Jeremy to be quite a stud in looks, I wonder how really interactive he is. Plus, I wish he'd let his body hair grow thicker! I think he'd look super-succulent with hair from neck to slightly above his ankles. But, overall, he gets my votes!!

Since it is summer or almost within a couple of months--Jeremy, it is time for you to travel, man! -:) The East and West coasts beckon your presence and delights!!

Chicago, Chicago . . .

Since it is summer or almost within a couple of months--Jeremy, it is time for you to travel, man! -:) The East and West coasts beckon your presence and delights!!

Nah, Chicago's a helluva lot closer for you and we'd welcome you with open arms and good ol' Midwestern hospitality, Jeremy. ;) Then you can hit the coasts.

PK..It's a Novel Idea which I know other's have tried hopefully successfully with other Working Guys.

BUT I have tried it Twice and for different reasons both times were disasters! So I'm guessing IF and When he visits the East Coast it will be a One on One at least for JT...

Yes--he's great looking and I was this close to hiring him--but I was going to have to negotiate how much I intended to top him. And Dave came right out and said he was straight, didn't enjoy bottoming, and had a girlfriend And while I'd love to meet him--I just can't see spending that much money on a straight guy.

Rex

Welcome to the FORUMS inheat 75..Yes those who live in the Large Working Guy Markets NYC/LA/MIAMI/CHICAGO are very Lucky with their Large Candy Stores.

But there are alot of guys who living way outside those areas are just as removed from any Candy Stores as guys living in places like Australia.

When I opened today's page--there beamed handsome, stunning Jeremy! My mind asked if anyone would write. I'm glad it happened, and what a wonderful vision to view during this special holiday weekend. Although I found Jeremy to be quite a stud in looks, I wonder how really interactive he is. Plus, I wish he'd let his body hair grow thicker! I think he'd look super-succulent with hair from neck to slightly above his ankles. But, overall, he gets my votes!!

J.W. has done a few videos minus the Smooth Look! He can get quite Fuzzy! LOL

While ANAL for some is the "Deal Breaker" there are many other Activitie's that alot of people enjoy alot more anyway.

As with any Working Guy and Time Spent ($) not every Guy is for every Client! But I'm sure J.W. is a good fit for alot of them. I'd sure as Hell make him fit! ;)

Yes--he's great looking and I was this close to hiring him--but I was going to have to negotiate how much I intended to top him. And Dave came right out and said he was straight, didn't enjoy bottoming, and had a girlfriend And while I'd love to meet him--I just can't see spending that much money on a straight guy.

Rex

My balloon has just been deflated . . . and everything else with it. lmao :(

Originally Posted by RexAll

Rex

My balloon has just been deflated . . . and everything else with it. lmao :(

Yes, Mr. Town. I agree completely. On the other hand, my checking account was ecstatic!!

Rex

Originally Posted by RexAll

Rex

Yes, Mr. Town. I agree completely. On the other hand, my checking account was ecstatic!!

Rex

A "Gay Guy" will spend a Clients Money the same way a "Straight Guy" does..Happily for a Job well done!

Rex

LOL. I get a real kick out of how different we all are. I actually would ONLY pay that sort of money on a straight guy. He looks really hot and seems to be bursting with masculinity. Right up my alley. I might have to travel to MSP.

EZEtoGRU... I definitely see your point on that! Now we will hear from someone who says..Does that mean GAY Guys CUM Cheaper? Probably....LOL

So true Brooklyn Guy. Actually I'm glad many gay punters are not into the str8 guys. Keeps the competition down.

Archived