THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Hot Nick from LA visiting NY anyone?...

Italiano
This topic is 4648 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If I was in NYC right now I'd volunteer. Hopefully, he has a larger room at that hotel then I've been in-he says he works on a table, and the rooms I've been in there I could barely walk around the bed, much less set up a massage table.

Very hot! I'd try him in a heartbeat but judging by his ad and rate I would venture to say that his massage sounds too "legit" for my taste. And let's say I like my massage with a highly erotic twist . . .

Yes, this is also my doubt and "fear"..

Anyway, he replied to my email (from 6 days ago) saying that he will be here accepting appointments on a "first come first serve" basis from Friday...

His very nice Reviews do Stop at Massage and go NO further. So going by that I would say those looking for a Great Massage will get that others looking for more will probably be disappointed.

BUT I'd suggest getting all info ahead of time from him in a subtle way! Most NYC "Visitor's" are leary of Strangers asking about Sex! Alot of "Legit Massage"Guys donot want any mention of Sex in any emails to them also! There are sometimes Licenses involved!

His very nice Reviews do Stop at Massage and go NO further. So going by that I would say those looking for a Great Massage will get that others looking for more will probably be disappointed.

BUT I'd suggest getting all info ahead of time from him in a subtle way! Most NYC "Visitor's" are leary of Strangers asking about Sex! Alot of "Legit Massage"Guys donot want any mention of Sex in any emails to them also! There are sometimes Licenses involved!

I agree with Brooklyn Guy. But amigomonty already turned me off on Nick...

Any other similar looking guy in NYC now who can provide a PRO great massage combined with some playful sensual stuff and release?...

He's now advertising on rentboy under the name of Nikko... no phone number and only wants email contact... but lists the same Manhattan dates for first week in May. Under rates he says "ask me" and also indicates that he's available for muscle worship and roleplay.

http:http://www.rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lid=160570&scid=54000928&sp=1&pos=4&locid=0&ild=59621

I agree with Brooklyn Guy. But amigomonty already turned me off on Nick...

Any other similar looking guy in NYC now who can provide a PRO great massage combined with some playful sensual stuff and release?...

Aren't you a fan of Lui, who is in town for a week or so more?

Aren't you a fan of Lui, who is in town for a week or so more?

I totally am, and I actually went to him this time for another FANTASTIC session! Lui (or Ven, as he is registered now at masseurfinder) is one of a kind. And his last day in NY is tomorrow May 2nd unfortunately.

So, I am always looking for some new entries...:)

I actually am curious about a Mike in NY, will open a thread if I don't find an old one.

Well amigomonty got it EXACTLY right. For what it's worth, he's breathtakingly beautiful in person and gives off a very macho, italian vibe. Not as short as I thought he was going to be with that much muscle mass. But the massage, on a bed, was pretty crappy. And although he gets naked immediately when you enter the room. And counts your money in front of you before he starts. (Cock is average size soft and never went anywhere else). He places you on the bed, works from the floor so that you cannot get near to touching him. Moves your hands to keep them from his body and positions himself the entire time to be out of arm's reach. Just depressing. All that beauty and it's not ever going to allow touching. The best he gets is lying totally naked (and soft) on your back as he massages your neck after putting your arms up so that you cannot randomly hit anything. Pass, Pass, Pass. Listen to amigomonty above. I wish I had.

• 8 months later...
By the way, I checked and saw that he just raised his rate (for Newyorkers?...) from 100-120 to 120-150...

Actually a couple of days ago he was offering a special incall rate for 85$, I guess just for LA clients!

If those are his REAL pics, its worth the price just to lie there and look at him. A work of Art.

Archived