THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

COVERBOY (Man) of the Day, April 19, 2011

Axiom2001
This topic is 4926 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Gosh, damn! When i opened up this site today, there, gracing the screen, was Mark Dawson of the SAN Francisco Bay Area. While my eyes gave his pic an intense view, my tongue & mouth began to yearn to taste that rough-edged tatooed body and caramel smooth skin. I began to stir in other places too!

I could not resist in finding out about the experiences of others who'd previously seen Mark, so I read all of his reviews, finding his most recent to be the most thorough and informative.

Men, I like Mark's rough look, not the tats so much, but I think and would hope that he would give me a nice, rough experience.

I'd like to taste and eat him in those desiring places, too, and submit to him,too!

<I just sent Mark a few words about a possible future meeting -:) as well as heart-felt congratulations!

Are any others interested? This inquiring mind merely would like to know!

PS I don't particularly like all of those tats but could possibly be less oblivious of them if we were to meet in person!

Hell, Axiom2001, I am certainly horned up reading this review and seeing his pic....I beleive the review really captured that session and the rough domination is something I crave and don;t get as often as I would like....Wish I lived in SF....

I love his tough guy look...tattoos and all.....

He's definitely an attractive guy-- although I'm not too fond of the tattoos either, but the 'bareback' in his likes on Rentmen gives me pause.

Rexall

Regarding "barebacking," I have written about this previously at this site. I'm less leary now because I've always practiced "safer sex" with all of my partners!

It's 8:40p PDST in California. The lights from my lamps are on the low side in my study, and my looking at my big screened imac and at Mark is a spectacular "journey!" He looks so fresh and stunning. I do have to see him before year's end as I wrote to him earlier. He responded cordially and enticingly, too!

And I will have to tell my friend that "I AM NOT OBSESSING!" -:)

Archived