THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

NYC Tops - Miguel or Theo?

Guest chiman
This topic is 4922 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest NYCchelsNYC

Miguel is amazing and was very into it me/the session. He's extremely hot, anticipates your need (whether on purpose or coincidental) and he's really a nice guy.

Based on my experience with him, and why I was looking for, Miguel super exceeded expectations.

You read his daddy's reviews.....right?

On a personal basis, I think Theo is handsomer than Miguel. However if you search through the archives here for Theo, you will probably find that people in general have not been very satisfied with him. The common complaint as I remember is that he doesn't live up to what he promises. I don't remember the specifics, but there has been more than one thread on him in the distant past all consistent. Plus I am pretty sure the majority of his pictures are at least a few years old-- so who knows what he looks like currently.

Rex

Guest chiman

Got delayed two hours getting out of ORD and had an early business meeting, so alas no Miguel. He was very responsive to my texts over the week, so hoping the next time I'm in NYC to be able to give it a run...

Guest chiman
I'd recommend Renn in NYC. He's a great top and a super nice guy as well.

Thanks, but really into ethnic/latino/asian guys...

I had two excellent romps with Theo, perhaps, five or six years ago. He was extremely handsome then. Still, he does continue to use the same old photos. Theo was in fact versatile then, but after topping him, he was unable to get hard again. But I did like him a lot. And do recommend him.

I had two excellent romps with Theo, perhaps, five or six years ago. He was extremely handsome then. Still, he does continue to use the same old photos. Theo was in fact versatile then, but after topping him, he was unable to get hard again. But I did like him a lot. And do recommend him.

I'm glad you had fun with him. But from the postings, unless my memory is totally shot, there were several old threads about him not living up to expectations. As for not being able to get hard after being topped-- that's not that uncommon. That would not be a strike against him in my book.

Rex

I'm glad you had fun with him. But from the postings, unless my memory is totally shot, there were several old threads about him not living up to expectations. As for not being able to get hard after being topped-- that's not that uncommon. That would not be a strike against him in my book.

Rex

I can't top immediately after bottoming. While I'm versatile, at any given fuck, I need to pick a position and stay there.

Here are 3 not very good threads on Theo--I think there are more--

So my memory didn't fail me this time. Of course people can change--maybe he's improved his M.O. from back then.

Rex

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?58809-Theo-Visiting-Chicago&highlight=theo

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?70075-Anybody-had-any-dealings-with......&highlight=theo

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?57176-Any-Info-on-Theo-Visiting-DC&highlight=theo

I saw Theo and chatted with him at the Hookies in New York last month. He had just won an award (forget which one), but he was wearing only a jock strap and looked waaaaay hot. The pix may be old but he still looks that good, very handsome with a sexy hairy body. I'm still wanting him to do me, and I usually prefer smooth guys.

buzz

Theo is a VERY WELL Proportioned Big all over guy! Hopefully there's a Client who can push the right button to get him as "Interactive" as he should be!

He just might be the type of Working Guy who is more into 2 Hr Sessions than Slam Bam! I've met quite a few guys where that was the case!

Archived