THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 TJLA -- Los Angeles info?

overeasy
This topic is 4931 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Greetings and salutations, gentlemen! Found this ad...priced right...nice pics...no found reviews and just one thread recently that went unresponded to...Think the ad is relatively new, and don't recognize the pics from any other recent ads. Anyone here have any info or experience? What would we do without this resource?!

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=265896&scid=53216019&sp=1&pos=0&locid=0&iid=127015

Overeasy,

Let me know if you deceide to partake. I am traveling out there at the end of the month and was interested in an overnight. He is willing but I am hesitant since no one has had any exp with him. He is very responsive and says the right things. He sent me his pics and he is very hot. If I was not planning an overnight I would take one for the team. I posted on the other site as well and no response. makes me wonder.

Thanks Youngclient, that makes sense. The eye thing matches what he told me so I have to beleive it is the same guy. Although, when I asked him if he prefers top or bottom, he said "I am vers can go either way". No anal is a deal breaker for me. His ad does say prefer oral that is why I asked.

Thanks again for the insight. How is he as a kisser?

Archived