THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Braylon Landon - Today's Coverboy 4/12

ross06
This topic is 4491 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Today's coverboy, Braylon Landon, is very cute --- Where has he been hiding himself?

I think his ads first showed up in Greensboro early this year. Someone here asked for info last month but no one had any experience: http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?79207-Any-information-on-Braylon-Landon&highlight=braylon

His ad, plus the very limited feedback elsewhere, made me wary that he was more into 'companionship'; nice to see today's favorable & informative review!

• 1 year later...
Don't waste your money or effort (can't imagine what made him "cover boy" except a self-solicitation and update of personal data... photos are from 2010. He is NOT a good travel companion and is a ticking timebomb when you're with him, just waiting to explode; not reliable or sexy in person which is why he drives every place. Ask for current pictures.

Sweetie come here, let me give you a kiss.

Exactly. Call him Brandon Laylon instead and see what happens. (huddled behind couch fingers in ears)

we should all email or call him "dear brandon.... I read your review today on daddy's.... Can you fuck me now?"

And actually, that last part is plagiarized from the initial text message sent by a guy today.

Archived