THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Chrisstofer in NYC

Muscle Lover 2
This topic is 4934 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Gosh.... that second posting was so helpful.. especially since it is exactly the same info and pics as the first one...

Just saying.

Very intriguing pics, though and he seems to be into it all and did you see his overnite rate???

But I am into blondes right now... tall ones, with movie star teeth, killer smiles, sexy as Hell laughs, big dicks and round, tan, dancer asses....

Wish I could find one...

Okie

I think he is Eastern European (Hungarian perhaps). He says he is bisexual which is likely to mean "gay for pay" so I would take likes and dislikes with a pinch of salt unless you can speak to him and/or get confirmation frm someone who has been with him.

Nice body, pierced cock that seemed to be injected with silicone.. cock is small.. 6 inch at most..it was kinda freakish looking to me.. He doesn't kiss but will offer to suck you with a condom.. Overall a nice guy, a little language barrier.. he's roommates with Jeffrey Branson...

Archived