THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

New Review on BMW

Guest MajorTomp
This topic is 4935 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest MajorTomp

Great Review Jawjatech on your Palm Springs date, Brandon Williams. Sounds like you picked the winner for a three day weekend.

http://daddysreviews.com/cruise/newest

I'm going to have to get my ass out to Phoenix and give this hot kid a try - and no one hour appointment though, I want the full service option.

Thanks for the great review.

I've recently been with BMW and I can attest to everything that JJT says. This young man is outstanding in every way. I've also written a review and it is in the publication pipeline so you'll be reading about my experience soon.

I've already booked an encore engagement! Thanks Brandon for being such a great guy.

I've recently been with BMW and I can attest to everything that JJT says. This young man is outstanding in every way. I've also written a review and it is in the publication pipeline so you'll be reading about my experience soon.

I've already booked an encore engagement! Thanks Brandon for being such a great guy.

Ditto Great top... I think I wrote the review before JJT and can attest that there is nothing as much fun as a BMW ... Its a driving experience and I too am looking forward to our next laps around the track. Brandon you are just a class act. Youre an overnighters dream.

and JJT. well done

I'm going to have to get my ass out to Phoenix and give this hot kid a try - and no one hour appointment though, I want the full service option.

Yes, indeed ... he's worth it. He's quite a hot number, and I look forward to seeing him again in May. This time I'm excited about getting to "have him" for the evening, rather than just for a couple of hours. Not only do I get to feast on his delicacies, but also enjoy time with him out at dinner and such ... and then cuddling and more later. :) Yum Yum.

Guest MajorTomp

Wow, now you guys are really making me feel like it would be worth a dedicated trip or worth flying Mr. Williams to me.

Don't you mean, him having you? Isn't that the way he works? LOL! Anybody want to make odds on who will be able to walk the next morning?

Yes, indeed ... he's worth it. He's quite a hot number, and I look forward to seeing him again in May. This time I'm excited about getting to "have him" for the evening, rather than just for a couple of hours. Not only do I get to feast on his delicacies, but also enjoy time with him out at dinner and such ... and then cuddling and more later. :) Yum Yum.

He's worth a dedicated trip to see him, that's for sure. It's not a bad way to "get away" and "get off" for a day. :) If you've got the time and don't mind flying, it's worth it. If I didn't have contract jobs in the area that take me there every month, or so, I might consider flying there JUST to see him. :) Well ... more than just "see."

Don't you mean, him having you? Isn't that the way he works? LOL! Anybody want to make odds on who will be able to walk the next morning?

LOL

Well ... he IS insatiable ... and the danger may be that my dick will fall off from over-use. :D

He's worth a dedicated trip to see him, that's for sure. It's not a bad way to "get away" and "get off" for a day. :) If you've got the time and don't mind flying, it's worth it. If I didn't have contract jobs in the area that take me there every month, or so, I might consider flying there JUST to see him. :) Well ... more than just "see."

couldnt agree more. Im just glad I live in NY and he visits every so often. though actually i went to him in DC

Guest BrandonWilliams

You guys are just too kind. You certainly know how to make a guy blush. Thank you for all of your kind words.

Guest MajorTomp

Ok. Damn, Mr. Williams when are you going go initiate me into this little club of admirers of yours.

I've always wanted to test drive the hottest BWM on the road. Looks like now's my chance.

Tom,

Book your ticket today! This young man is not only great in the sack, he is intellegent, fun, friendly and a great companion. While a 1 hour appointment could be fun, the real intimacy comes from the inbetween sex time that you spend with Brandon. It's like being with a lifelong friend. Book for a dinner date or overnight and really get to know this outstanding young man.

Tom,

Book your ticket today! This young man is not only great in the sack, he is intellegent, fun, friendly and a great companion. While a 1 hour appointment could be fun, the real intimacy comes from the inbetween sex time that you spend with Brandon. It's like being with a lifelong friend. Book for a dinner date or overnight and really get to know this outstanding young man.

Good job ft you just boiled it down to the essence

Good job ft you just boiled it down to the essence

Thanks NYTC! Brandon is such a wonderful young man. In a way I don't want anyone else to have him but I also know that's not real life. Brandon deserves the recognition for his outstanding service provided to his clients.

Brandon, I'm really looking forward to our next time together. I know it going to be fun and different and HOT. I'm thinking of ways to make it special. Hugs!

Guest MajorTomp

GTX

Thanks for the recommendation. But it sounds like I might have to wrestle you for him! LOL.

It's great to see that Brandon has such a loyal bunch of clients.

Is he a versatile bottom or bottom only!

MT

Archived