THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

STOP! There's too many of them!

gcursor
This topic is 4941 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Man...this is getting bad. With all the GREAT coverboys that Daddy is putting on the website, my "wish list" is growing longer...and longer..and longer....

I mean I'll be happy through 2025 at the rate I'm picking them up. Of course the Mayan calendar says we'll die in December 2012 so there's that little issue I'll have to get through too. (it's okay though because I've stopped paying my bills now in anticipation of the big event)

gc

p.s. great work Daddy!

Man...this is getting bad. With all the GREAT coverboys that Daddy is putting on the website, my "wish list" is growing longer...and longer..and longer....

I mean I'll be happy through 2025 at the rate I'm picking them up. Of course the Mayan calendar says we'll die in December 2012 so there's that little issue I'll have to get through too. (it's okay though because I've stopped paying my bills now in anticipation of the big event)

gc

p.s. great work Daddy!

Which big event? December 2012, or are you hiring all the cover boys at once?

gc

p.s. great work Daddy!

I know what you mean ... and I was thrilled when my encounter made a cover boy! LOL. (And it was the first review for this guy. I took a chance and it paid off).

It's the end of the world as we know it

InStudioCity...I was talking about the Mayan thing in 2012. I've already got my tickets to the BIG event...it even includes a "backstage pass" and "afterglow" party...you got yours yet?

gc

Which big event? December 2012, or are you hiring all the cover boys at once?

Nah, every time someone says the world is going to end, I take heart knowing that the world will last just past whatever their prediction because GOD wants to embarrass them.

InStudioCity...I was talking about the Mayan thing in 2012. I've already got my tickets to the BIG event...it even includes a "backstage pass" and "afterglow" party...you got yours yet?

gc

it's a Hallmark moment

Yeah...I can see going down to the HALLMARK store and buying that!

Customer:Yes..I'd like the new Mayan calendar please!

Clerk: That will be 8400 dollars please.

Customer: WHAT? It's a stone calendar!

Clerk: SIR! This stone was hand-engraved by our designers and if you look at each number, there is a small greeting inside each number

Customer: That's still too much! How much for the desktop calendar version?

It's a calendar... On December 21st, 2012 they roll out the new one!

http://www.bigpedia.com/encyclopedia/upload/3/37/Aztec_calendar_stone.JPG

Archived