THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Ethanjock25, formerly...???

seeker630
This topic is 4846 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is not very quick at responding but always has. I prefer to email and asked him a few questions and he emailed back two days later text me, without answering any of the questions. He is essentially new and doesn't realize yet how important it is for timely response and in the manner the client is comfortable with. I have told him he can learn alot by following the message center. We shall see what happens.

I actually exchanged several emails with him; I think it took a couple of days before his initial response to the email I sent via Rentboy, but then we traded a few messages one afternoon. His responses were short - not unfriendly, just nothing to give me any sense of what he'd be like in person, so I haven't followed through.

There's a new guy advertising in NC who says he moved here from California
As a troll of Southern California rentboys, I can't say I've seen him before.

I actually exchanged several emails with him; I think it took a couple of days before his initial response to the email I sent via Rentboy, but then we traded a few messages one afternoon. His responses were short - not unfriendly, just nothing to give me any sense of what he'd be like in person, so I haven't followed through.

Does the term, "Strike while the iron is hot" mean anything here? I count three guys interested in spending money to spend time with this California transplant. Seems to me, as a salesman, that one with whom we all would like to share time, one who has purchased ad space with upfront, out-of-pocket money, would willingly interrupt his schedule to respond to emails, er, collect some revenue to offset expenses. Anyone who has a 'hot lead' would respond with complete information as fast as he can so that the deal can be closed, the sale can be consummated, money collected.

Seems to me first hopes are not being met. Aspirations are not coming true. The deal if made will not be good.

Now come on, instudiocity. You're just being hard on yourself - I'm sure you're not really a "Troll of Southern California Rentboys" as you called yourself in your post above. Let me recommend a self-esteem building therapist or two to you! ;-)

Guest Spanker01

Let's see whether or not someone actually hooks up with this kid. I have a hunch, but for right now let us assume that he's legit.

Ethan's learning, and making progress just since this thread began. Perhaps he's lurking around from the outside. He's refined his response time to 24 hours or so. :)

We swapped two emails, and he answered my basic questions; nothing elaborate in his responses, but I recognize that newbies often miss the nuances of upfront communications....heck, even some of the vets muck this stuff up from time to time. While I am not super motivated to schedule something with him right away especially since I am not in his city, I will check back with him to work out a meeting when I get through some upcoming business travel. I'll be interested to see if he's still around and has some staying power.......in the biz.....hehehehe! He does take some "purdy" pix....as my bud JT would say.....

What is it with Raleigh? How the heck can that little town have several awesome eye candy listings? especially compared to the 6 million population of metro Atlanta? I guess it always looks better in someone else's neck of the woods......<sigh>

Now come on, instudiocity. You're just being hard on yourself - I'm sure you're not really a "Troll of Southern California Rentboys" as you called yourself in your post above. Let me recommend a self-esteem building therapist or two to you! ;-)

I'm a dirty old man looking at/for hot young things to show my things to... what part of Troll doesn't fit me? As to therapists, I've never quite seen the value in going to therapy. Seems anyone who has to have one in order to be one, might just be spreading the same diseases? But now, IF you could set up a three-way with two therapists? That might be interesting, sorta like a physical, emotional, sexual play on neurosis... ;-O!

What is it with Raleigh? How the heck can that little town have several awesome eye candy listings? especially compared to the 6 million population of metro Atlanta? I guess it always looks better in someone else's neck of the woods......<sigh>

Supply and demand. Raleigh is deep in the closeted south. Thousands of guys who are deacons in their Southern Baptist Church, talk endlessly about the importance of protecting the family, have wives and kids who they take to T-Ball games, and who fuck any guy they can get their hands on. I lived around there for awhile, and let me tell you, even among the straight community it is an absolute Peyton Place. You'd need a score card to keep track of who was fucking whom on the side at any given time.

Supply and demand. Raleigh is deep in the closeted south. Thousands of guys who are deacons in their Southern Baptist Church, talk endlessly about the importance of protecting the family, have wives and kids who they take to T-Ball games, and who fuck any guy they can get their hands on. I lived around there for awhile, and let me tell you, even among the straight community it is an absolute Peyton Place. You'd need a score card to keep track of who was fucking whom on the side at any given time.

Is that really any different from behavior in similar socio-economioc groups elsewhere?

And as I recall, "Peyton Place" was set in New England.

Like Instudiocity, I'm also guilty of renting my share of hot rentboys in Southern Cali the past few years. I've never seen this ripped hunk's ad, abs or ass listed for rent here.

But, Holy Jack-strap Batman!!! if Ethan IS the real deal (and I damn sure hope he is) the boy's got some seriously delicious washboard abs and one perfectly shaped, hard, lickable ASS!

http://filefap.com/files/1279149_lyg8x/243424.B4AC0A47.jpg http://filefap.com/files/1279148_s0hhb/243424.AAB9A98C.jpg

On the down-side, I'm a bit skeptical when newbie-providers (like Ethan) block clients from posting reviews on their M4RN profile page. Maybe I'm being overly cautious, but it raises a "small red flag" for me nonetheless.

On the down-side, I'm a bit skeptical when newbie-providers (like Ethan) block clients from posting reviews on their M4RN profile page. Maybe I'm being overly cautious, but it raises a "small red flag" for me nonetheless.

Jack, are you sure about that? I can click on the 'Post/write a review' buttons in his ad and it brings up the forms, although I stopped short of actually submitting a review, since I haven't met him. His 'My reviews' button is grayed out because he doesn't have any yet.

As an aside: he seems to have pulled his Rentmen ad (which is where I first spotted him).

Jack, are you sure about that? I can click on the 'Post/write a review' buttons in his ad and it brings up the forms, although I stopped short of actually submitting a review, since I haven't met him. His 'My reviews' button is grayed out because he doesn't have any yet.

Seeker, It appears you are 100% correct. Thanks for that clarification.

• 2 weeks later...

Seeker, I havent seen him yet but working now on setting up appointment. From our conversations he seems to be staying very busy and I think he will be a good addition to Raleigh. By the way did you have any damage from the storms that passed through last week?

Seeker, I havent seen him yet but working now on setting up appointment. From our conversations he seems to be staying very busy and I think he will be a good addition to Raleigh. By the way did you have any damage from the storms that passed through last week?

Thanks for the update.

As for the storms, the severe weather went either south or north of my neighborhood, so we were very fortunate. But the devastation elsewhere was incredible. And I've been very impressed with the way everyone has pitched in to help those who were hard-hit! It restores my faith in human nature (although there were a few instances of looting, just to keep things in perpspective :(

Guest Spanker01

Seeker, are your conversations by phone or e mail? Does he have a phone # on his m4mn ad? I still have a hunch about this guy, but can't prove anything. How I hope I am wrong.

Guest Spanker01

Just checked his m4mrn ad, and sure enought there is a phone #, good sign. Now if only a well posted forumn member can hook up with him.........

Spanker

Seeker, are your conversations by phone or e mail? Does he have a phone # on his m4mn ad? I still have a hunch about this guy, but can't prove anything. How I hope I am wrong.

Spanker, I always start with emails, to establish basic compatiiblity. Ethan's resposnes were fairly prompt but a bit minimal - no attempt to 'sell' himself or give me any sense of his personality.

I speculate that sometimes such responses are brief/terse because they are sent from a mobile device. I suspect that as texting replaces email, responses are likely to become briefer. Anyone else agree or disagree?

Archived