THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

What NOT to do

gcursor
This topic is 4943 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"this is meant for humor purposes only"

So you're ready to hire somebody, huh? Well keep in mind a few simple tips :

1. Don't try to impress the person you're with during intimate moments with your impression of John Wayne or Mickey Mouse or Bullwinkle.

2. Don't wear your Darth Vader helmet out to dinner.

3. Don't wear your suitcoat and black leather overcoat to bed along with the pajamas and everything else.

"this is meant for humor purposes only"

So you're ready to hire somebody, huh? Well keep in mind a few simple tips :

2. Don't wear your Darth Vader helmet out to dinner.

Unless of course your hoping a storm trooper shows up which from my recollection with you I would not be surprised :)

Well curses....I do a mean Bullwinkle impression if I'm buzzed enough. Sigh. I'll strive to refrain.

Lohengrin1979

One of the professors in the computer science department at UC Berkeley kept a stuffed Bullwinkle on his computer monitor.

When asked about it he said "Bullwinkle is the patron saint of computer programmers" and then did a stunning rendition of

This time FER SURE

One of the professors in the computer science department at UC Berkeley kept a stuffed Bullwinkle on his computer monitor.

When asked about it he said "Bullwinkle is the patron saint of computer programmers" and then did a stunning rendition of

This time FER SURE

Gee, all along I've thought the patron saint of computer programmers was whoever invented diet Dr. Pepper and Jolt cola. :)

Archived