THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Trent Massage / NY

Guest Tristano
This topic is 4905 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

While I would hesitate to venture to Brooklyn (sorry Brooklyn Guy) by mass transit, and fear leaving my car on most streets (stereotyping I suppose), the fact that he has two "separate" ads (one for purely theraputic, the other for "sensual" is a plus. My experience is that some guys only advertise as far as sensual, but really go further or farther than "erotic" once most of the massage is over...

While I would hesitate to venture to Brooklyn (sorry Brooklyn Guy) by mass transit, and fear leaving my car on most streets (stereotyping I suppose), the fact that he has two "separate" ads (one for purely theraputic, the other for "sensual" is a plus. My experience is that some guys only advertise as far as sensual, but really go further or farther than "erotic" once most of the massage is over...

Indeed, he DOES look promising so far. He indicates Monroe street/ Stuyvesandt Ave with a 11221 zip. What part of Brooklyn is that?

• 1 month later...

I had a massage by Trent in February, at my hotel in Midtown.

He's 35yo, Jamaican, tall, ripped body. He's friendly and professional. Great massage, but he's str8 acting.

No touching or playing or release of any sort.

Just a spa-like massage.

Honestly, I was expecting a bit more.

Gorgeous body, though.

Archived