THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

False Flag Operation against AJ Irons?

glutes
This topic is 4947 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Elsewhere in cyber space a comment was made about (against?) AJ Irons that I am quite suspicious:

"great body on this kid, but I'm not too hot on his face. I'm not saying this to be mean, but am wondering if his skin quality is the result of acne as a teenager? either way, people say he's a really nice fellow."

If the comment wasn't made out of 'meaness', is it possible it was made out of 'competitiveness'? The resulting posts after this comment is that AJ has absolutely NO skin problems, facially or otherwise. And these were made by folks who have actually met him...

Fellow Hoovillians?

It seems to be just someones Opinion? When you put yourself out there no matter what the "Profession" people will make comments!

IF you rely mainly on your "Physical Attributes" you better be prepared for this type of comment. Mentioning this on Daddys is like "Preaching to the Choir" due to his enormous appeal.....

Elsewhere in cyber space a comment was made about (against?) AJ Irons that I am quite suspicious:

"great body on this kid, but I'm not too hot on his face. I'm not saying this to be mean, but am wondering if his skin quality is the result of acne as a teenager? either way, people say he's a really nice fellow."

If the comment wasn't made out of 'meaness', is it possible it was made out of 'competitiveness'? The resulting posts after this comment is that AJ has absolutely NO skin problems, facially or otherwise. And these were made by folks who have actually met him...

Fellow Hoovillians?

Hmmm ... I'm wondering who the author of this 'pseudo'-comment is and why is was dragged from "elsewhere in cyber space" into this Forum? Stirring the pot, maybe ...

I agree with you; Spreading mean spirited gossip over multiple sites seems to me to be well, mean.

Hmmm ... I'm wondering who the author of this 'pseudo'-comment is and why is was dragged from "elsewhere in cyber space" into this Forum? Stirring the pot, maybe ... [/color]

Guest IndyMedic2006

Fellow Hoovillians?

I saw this thread on MER a week or so ago. I have to admit I thought the author of this comment must have had glaucoma because as any of us that know AJ already know he has absolutely flawless skin and puts alot of time and effort into taking care of his skin.

Archived