THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

3 days in row, 3 negative reviews from GaTwoSome

Decatur Guy
This topic is 4912 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I totally forgot AIDEN in Houston. Total dream guy and a recent overnight client said that this guy is the real deal- if you can get him on a free night which is apparantly hard to do. Also, just read Decatur Guy's post on PABLO. What a find and I will certainly add him to my reccomended list in ATL. If I were 25 I am telling yall either Houston or ATL is the place to be if you want to make alot of money in the biz! I reccomend highly that guys travel to both cities. your dick and/or butt will be worn out and your wallett will be overflowing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really enjoy my time with these guys and they have hired me multiple times to come over. They always ask for what they want and I work as hard as I can to give them exactly what they ask for and they have a great playspace at that so I always have a great time servicing their needs... not just for them, but I always try to give my clients what they ask for as that is what I would expect in my position so I guess I always try to provide great customer service as I truly love what I do and love doing it. Alan Ladd was mentioned in a post here and from first hand experience working with this guy in Houston he is absolutely top-notch!

Archived