THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

would you turn back around?

JoeyBryant
This topic is 4938 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

this often comes up when traveling...i.ll plan to leave by a certain point and then someone wants to book. Or i'll already be on my way and then someone wants to see me. My plans may be flexible, but not so much that i'd want to change my mind and either stay or turn around and then have something come up on their end to prevent from seeing me. Because there has been times i've been on my way out, turned around and they cancelled. I'm actually facing this dilemma now deciding if its better to go home or turn around. Its also a repeat client...but even those can have change of heart.

Guest Wetnwildbear
any answers? I cant seem to decide, i hate it when this happens lol. 1 part is telling me to stay another part wants to just go home.

Only if you were meeting within an hour or so - anything more than that - Don't chance it - Go back to your estate and lounge

in order to rejuvenate-relax-reinvigorate for your next sojourn! Remember the old saying - "Abstinence makes your parts grow longer."

Next time he won't wait until the end of your visit.

I think it depends on what your plans are and who the client is. I often get last minute calls. Since I know that guys always can't schedule a day and time that they are horny, I always try to adjust my plans and work around their schedule. Sometimes I can do that and other times I can't. If I have a good feeling that the client is serious and won't cancel, I'll try my best to meet up with him. If it's a client who I'm not too sure about, I won't try as hard. If a client can't give me an exact time, contact number, and place to meet, then I'm not going to make any effort at all to change my plans.

Rex ( San Francisco) http://www.daddysreviews.com/review/raul_sf

http://hunkymuscles.tumblr.com

I think it depends on what your plans are and who the client is.

You couldn't of said it better, and I kept repeating that in my mind all the while. In the instances where clients tend to cancel, it'd be incall appointments. And then, I'd get the hotel and whoop, "something came up."

However, in this case it was an outcall appointment and specifics were made. And only with specifics can anyone be ensured to spend any time together. Turns out, I did end up staying and all went well and now I'm back home. I figured there were only 2 things that could happen. Either it'd go thru, or it wouldn't. In the meantime, I made sure I got the best hotel in the city just in case it didn't...so I could be occupied otherwise.

I hope this does not conflict with the natural feelings of hiring someone, but I believe this industry is similar to gambling to some effects. Yes, communication is important but let's face the facts...we are dealing with strangers technically. Unlike blind dating, more money is on the line because it's not just a typical Saturday night out. But we don't want to see it as gambling...rather than 2 consenting adults who have agreed to meet each others desires. Unfortunately though, when 1 or the other backs out...it turns into a gamble. Bidding on Priceline and HotWire? It's a gamble. But we do it anyway so we can save money...

That's why its important for anyone who hires, especially if they are hiring someone who is traveling...to be as firm and specific on plans as possible. At the very least, have a hotel and room number to give. I missed a client last weekend because although he emailed me early in the week, he told me "he wasn't sure" about his plans and to not hold a spot for him. Well...guess what? Saturday I stayed home because I didn't need to be in town til Sunday night so no need to go early if I didn't HAVE to. Well, he calls me Sunday. I had a very narrow time frame to work with. By the time he realized he wanted to see me, guess what? I'd already made plans AND, I didn't even get around to checking my text messages til 2 hours later. So even though I had time available, technical difficulties prevented us from seeing each other.

I also have a policy of once I leave town, no turning back. But, in some cases I might...and this last time was an exception because I was being paid a hefty sum by someone who I was certain was genuinely interested.

In addition, the western states tend to play with your mind and have you debating all sorts of things. When every major city is over 400 miles away, and its barren as far as the eye can see; you just don't know when to leave or who to leave with. It's the strangest thing, you may leave town thinking you're wanting to follow 1 plan...and then once you've realized you're surrounded by wilderness in every direction you start regretting the very decision you've come to LOL. Like for example, last month I was certain I would NOT bring an acquaintance I befriended along with me on my way to San Antonio. Well, 2 hours into the trip I'm feeling so regretful for not bringing him along. I start thinking of how much fun it'd be if we traveled together, and what was I thinking not bringing him? So the whole day I just felt so awful for not bringing him with me. This would have been perfect to have a traveling buddy. I almost wanted to turn back around and tell him to pack his stuff and come with me.

Well, later that night I slept it off and woke up thinking, "what the hell was I thinking to bring him along with me? Good thing I didn't!" I could not imagine traveling for a full week with this person.

Archived