THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Masseur in NYC to avoid

beethoven
This topic is 4950 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was attracted to this ad on M4m by the photo and the brief message:

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/tenuncut.shtml

I e-mailed JT early last week, and told him that his Wall Street location was ideal for me on a Saturday, as I work in the area until 5 pm, and could come up for an erotic massage at that hour. He said OK, and when I asked him for his address, he e-mailed that he requires first-time clients to confirm the massage on the day of the appointment. OK, I said, and told him I would call him on Saturday morning to confirm. I called at 11 am. Got his voice mail. Same at 2 pm. Same at 5 pm, so I said, sorry we won't hook up, and went home.

There was no message when I got home, so I e-mailed him Sunday night, and very politely said that I was disappointed that we didn't get together, and what happened? No reply as of tonight.

If he didn't already have my name and phone number, I might tell him off, but I thought I'd just inform The Spa.

A friend thinks that he's an unemployed Wall St. profressional who's trying to pick up some easy non-reportable money this way, and he also suggests that I'm his first client, and he got cold feet. Who knows? Maybe he just got a better-paying gig for Saturday, and blew me off. Anyway, I won't contact him again, and I suggest that you be wary.

Archived