THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

JT Italian Frat Jock!

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 4952 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I joined that site a while ago, and it took me several attempts and about 2 weeks time before finally being 'approved' by the administrator. I'd say, be persistent without being a pest.

Did you re-register repeatedly with the same username/password or did you try registering with a different name each time? Re-registering (for Yuku) is the only option I see.

Thanks.

The same username/password. After registering for the YUKU account, I seem to recall that I had to send a message to the administrator requesting approval to access the forums. I had to send several messages over a 2-week period of time, but I kept the tone of these messages tactful. I couldn't tell you if that's how it normally works over there (maybe the administrator was on vacation), but it ended up working in the end. Also, I didn't get a formal 'approval notice' from them. One day, it just worked.

Same Experience I had. One day it just worked. It is a very informative site on different issues. Of course mainly to do with those who appreciate the Hard Work and Dedication alot of Body Builders go through. Nick German is a frequent contributor to the forums naturally having much in common with other Posters.

Archived