THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Disappearing Thread???? " Nick in DC Secretly Looking"

Guest Wetnwildbear
This topic is 4955 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Threads are often moved offline (as in this case) when they need to be worked on, and then moved back.

It's just logistically easier to "doctor" a thread when it isn't getting new posts that might quote the personal information that you're trying to remove in the first place.

Guest NicknDC

LOL I was mad for a min there as I don't think I have done anything wrong to violate TOS/policy, but then I realized it was just taken down to be edited... LoL yeah I shouldn't have said the name, but that was the relationship I didn't expect to go into this triangle, but it did and has been the one that proved to me I can be with someone better

Guest Wetnwildbear

Quick Get the Milk Cartons Ready - MISSING AGAIN? . . .

Threads are often moved offline (as in this case) when they need to be worked on, and then moved back.

It's just logistically easier to "doctor" a thread when it isn't getting new posts that might quote the personal information that you're trying to remove in the first place.

Thanks Deej - So where did it go now? Aruba? Nancy Reagan's House? IHOP for the Endless Pancake Breakfast?

Deleted due to . . .? Moved to . . . due to . . . that Voodoo that you do - so well?

Inquiring Bears Would Like to Know . . .

Thanks Deej - So where did it go now? Aruba? Nancy Reagan's House? IHOP for the Endless Pancake Breakfast?

Deleted due to . . .? Moved to . . . due to . . . that Voodoo that you do - so well?

Interesting, in light of the last posting I saw there which theorized that the OP was NOT the real Nick.

Went to the same place it went before.

The owner was in Palm Springs this weekend and may not be back in the saddle immediately. Give him time.

Guest Wetnwildbear
Went to the same place it went before.

The owner was in Palm Springs this weekend and may not be back in the saddle immediately. Give him time.

Ahhhh to be in Palm Springs again when delightful gentlemen callers are in bloom . . . All sweaty and glistening - - poolside, bedside, left side , right side, top

side, bottom side --- Mmmmmmm - Thanks Deej

doing the OP a favor

By chance I had been keeping up with the missing thread and in my opinion the moderators did the OP a favor by removing it. The more the OP tried to explain himself, the worse he came off in my eyes. It's hard to "write" inflection and tone in a message center post. He is better off having the thread "missing", until he can accept the reactions that his writing elicits . And I am with those who found the use of the term "faggot" offensive. It is a pejorative term by any definition regardless of the user.

Archived