THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Todays Coverboy Romann

leanbtm
This topic is 4956 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just an observation of how less is more. Romann's picture today is really hot much prefer this to the full money shots. Sexily dressed, hand casually but strategically placed, just the right amount of torso exposed, engaging downward glance, and is he dressing after finishing with you, or undressing getting ready to start with you ? One picture really can be worth a thousand words.

That's what happens when you put a class act on the cover. Congrats Romann. A fitting coverboy for Palm Springs weekend -- couldn't be a better choice. Can't wait to see you in a few hours. The guys and I are mid-air now and will see you soon. Glad to hear you've been having a great time so far.

There are so many words one can use to describe the man and Class with a capital "C" which rhymes with "T" which stands for Tasteful which rhymes with wonderful. . . Well I am sure you get picture. That band wagon is getting damn full but I am sure he has room for a couple of more gentlemen.

No worries, Juan....

MEGA YUM is as much of a word as "tasteful" rhymes with "wonderful"...

Just saying.

And while c does, in fact, rhyme with t... I think in Romann's case, it stands more for Trouble... in a good way. Sexy trouble.

You and Thor and Romann.... ? Maybe on a long patriotic weekend this summer? No camera?

It's a thought.

Okie

Hey Okie... that is an incredible proposal. I would be glad to help you out with serving dinner, supplying fresh towels or what ever else you guys need... and yes, it would be worth it even with out a camera!!! I can picture it now in my minds eye. What a great concept.

DD

One picture really can be worth a thousand words.
Plus what you see is exactly what you get!

That's what happens when you put a class act on the cover.
Yes, Romann epitomizes the proverbial “Class Act”.

My personal opinion? He's getting ready to WHIP IT OUT!
Romann can indeed whip it out … and in more ways than one!!!!

Nicely done Romann. As they say "actions speak louder than words" and your actions have been recognized.
Yes, duly recognized!

Congrats Romann. A fitting coverboy for Palm Springs weekend --
Yes! The perfect choice for the PS weekend!

Have a blast guys!!!!!

You and Thor and Romann.... ? Maybe on a long patriotic weekend this summer? No camera?

It's a thought.

That's not a thought, it's a fantastic tease.

I showed Thor Romann's pic and your post and the hammer in his pants almost destroyed yet another pair of jeans. (Oh, the curse!)

You know that all you have to say is "Tijuana Backalley" and Thor and I will hop on a plane faster than greased lightening.

Just so you know, Thor went to the other room to pack our bags. =)

Congrats again, Romann. You keep giving us reasons to feel proud. (And horny.)

I showed Thor Romann's pic and your post and the hammer in his pants almost destroyed yet another pair of jeans. (Oh, the curse!)

You know that all you have to say is "Tijuana Backalley" and Thor and I will hop on a plane faster than greased lightening.

Just so you know, Thor went to the other room to pack our bags. =)

Congrats again, Romann. You keep giving us reasons to feel proud. (And horny.)

Im sorry ... now how does one get to Oklahoma again? :)

Aw shucks!

Hello hello!

Whip it out? I've got something for you to whip out because it's that time... dick-thirty!

THANK YOU all for the very kind, thought provoking and salacious comments about being selected for CB on not one day but the entire weekend! I wasn't aware that I had been chosen till some very thoughtful clients sent a few emails and texts. In all honestly, I was blushing and quite humbled by all your comments here and it really made a wonderful start to an already outstanding time here in Palm Springs with my client and other Hoovillians who were able to attend this year.

You never cease to amaze me with your support! Having said that, the time has come for me to pull that ONE particular swimsuit out of my luggage which was purchased just for this event (DON'T CALL IT A POOL PARTY - wink, wink, nod, nod to Oliver) and has been waiting (I hope no one else is wearing this!) for its debut.

Is there such a thing as too revealing or too small of a swimsuit?

Bingo!

That says it all! LETS GET IT ON!

<blush>

Congrats, Coverboy Romann! Well deserved accolade, my friend, great review by Bosguy as well. Have a blast in PS and we'll see you when you return to Chicago and your new ipad 2.

Just the other night I started to have little dreams of me coming home and finding my package in the office with the delightful Apple symbol staring back at me! "Hello iPad 2! I've been waiting for you!"

I will certainly give Bosguy a big wet kiss for his very kind and generous review!

Yes, I'm a gadget nerd!

Archived