THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Some Gentlemen MIA?

overeasy
This topic is 4960 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There are a few fellas I try to keep tabs on (my watch list) so that I can contact them when I next am ready to hire. My go-to man in LA recently retired and so I am looking to find a new regular....To my surprise, Ethan West in Dallas and Jenner Jennings in Dallas no longer have ads up! I have noticed in scanning the ads, that there also appear to be other normally on-line gentlemen from other locales who no longer seem to be around. Leads one to wonder if it's the economy or just the time of year. Maybe the fellas are finding full time employment elsewhere, as is the case with my LA friend.

Any observations from the group?

There are a few fellas I try to keep tabs on (my watch list) so that I can contact them when I next am ready to hire. My go-to man in LA recently retired and so I am looking to find a new regular....To my surprise, Ethan West in Dallas and Jenner Jennings in Dallas no longer have ads up! I have noticed in scanning the ads, that there also appear to be other normally on-line gentlemen from other locales who no longer seem to be around. Leads one to wonder if it's the economy or just the time of year. Maybe the fellas are finding full time employment elsewhere, as is the case with my LA friend.

Any observations from the group?

I found a current ad for Jenner on M4RN. As for Ethan, it's difficult to know. His ad has lapsed in the past, so maybe he is just taking a break. Plus it's the middle of the month. I've noticed on M4RN, at least, that ads often become inactive around the middle of the month as if that's when the fees for them come due. Did you by any chance use the search function on Rentboy to see if he might be visiting another city?

Gman

Archived