THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Met His Match!

Guest XaroXohanDaxos
This topic is 4960 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In my viewing Michael's "jacking" that thick piece of gorgeous meat (which I know is probably quite savory, too), my nips became hard as stone, and I didn't touch them in any manner either!

It looks as if I have to attempt to have a session with Mr. Michael V. when he returns to the West Coast and to the San Francisco Bay area before year's end!

This particular vid is one hell of a turn on for me to get with a man for whom I've had the "mighty hots" for the past six or seven or more years!!!!!!! -:) -:) -:) -:)

In my viewing Michael's "jacking" that thick piece of gorgeous meat (which I know is probably quite savory, too), my nips became hard as stone, and I didn't touch them in any manner either!

It looks as if I have to attempt to have a session with Mr. Michael V. when he returns to the West Coast and to the San Francisco Bay area before year's end!

This particular vid is one hell of a turn on for me to get with a man for whom I've had the "mighty hots" for the past six or seven or more years!!!!!!! -:) -:) -:) -:)

My goodness your grace, you're just lining them up and knocking them out of the park, aren't you. You're still glowing after Ty, aren't you and yet you're already on to the next great guy?

However, I have to admit -- I love your taste in guys.

Archived