THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Italianhottie 411

skynyc
This topic is 4961 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Notice his fee says: "STARTING at $250..."

Gives me the idea he has menu pricing.

He actually states in his introduction "starting at $300" and then below has "starting at $250" -- for me this means simply "START RUNNING IN THE OPPOSITIE DIRECTION" unless you are a master at haggling.

Call some more reputable guys -- many who are available now -- and I am sure you can have the coach/dad experience from guys who really know how to do it.

Guest NYCchelsNYC

I tried a couple of times to contact him, when his 'light was green.' His responses were:

- Sorry, already booked up.

- No, sorry all booked up.

- No sorry all booked up until Tuesday night (that was on Sunday during the day.)

So, he's really busy, apparently. Too bad none of them review. And agree, open ended pricing is a red flag!!

Or he's not interested in you for whatever reason,

Or he's got another job but doesn't list his availability openly

Or ...

Three's a charm, move on...

I tried a couple of times to contact him, when his 'light was green.' His responses were:

- Sorry, already booked up.

- No, sorry all booked up.

- No sorry all booked up until Tuesday night (that was on Sunday during the day.)

So, he's really busy, apparently. Too bad none of them review. And agree, open ended pricing is a red flag!!

...haven't had the pleasure of being with "Italianhottie," but his ad and pics are indeed highly, highly enticing. This guy is "smokin' as well as packin'!" But from instudiocity's and NYCc...'s comments--I will have to reconsider in terms of my getting with him!!!!!

Just from my perspective as a salesperson, if I have someone interested in making a purchase, I don't short answer them with "I'm all booked up." I say things like, "I can't get it to you on Monday, but Tuesday, I can see you anytime." I wouldn't reply to 3 emails in a row with short answer put-offs...

...haven't had the pleasure of being with "Italianhottie," but his ad and pics are indeed highly, highly enticing. This guy is "smokin' as well as packin'!" But from instudiocity's and NYCc...'s comments--I will have to reconsider in terms of my getting with him!!!!!

Archived