THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on the 3/9/2011 Coverboy

Gar1eth
This topic is 4964 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This Cristian Steel is hubba hubba for me. I'm surprised no one else started a thread before now. Do any of my fellow Forum friends have any experience or knowledge of him? And as an aside--if he is really as good as his 2 reviews seem to indicate, I wouldn't be at all surprised that one day soon we all see him called up from the minors to the Oklahoma big leagues ( = Okie's hotel room).

Gman

Totally agree. Hope the kid is as he is depicted. Would be a nice addition.

Although on second thought, I'm not sure how partial Okie is to blondes (blonds?). His tastes usually, but not always, seem to run more to the darker/Latino/Mediterranean types.

But I hope this Cristian is for real. He looks to me like what BAM BAM from the Flinstones would've looked like all grown up ( assuming BAM BAM was real and not a cartoon character).

Gman

Guest Magnus
But I hope this Cristian is for real. He looks to me like what BAM BAM from the Flinstones would've looked like all grown up ( assuming BAM BAM was real and not a cartoon character).

Gman

Didn't they do a short-lived Flintstones where Bam Bam and Pebbles were grown up? I think they did, and Bam Bam was NOT as hot as Cristian (assuming Bam Bam was real, of course).

Gman -- I'm just kind of curious though Two years between reviews. His rates are less now than 2 years ago (when they did seem a bit hi to me). I'm not saying there's a probem here but there are a few holes I'd love to see answered before I had him being called up to the bigs,at least if it were me. He may very well be everything he appears and purports to be. But I'm also hearing "proceed with a bit of caution" alarms in my head Just MHO.

Archived