THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on NYC masseurs Shasa, Nikita, Mika, and Max

occ3672
This topic is 4961 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I haen't tried any of these guys, but I've seen lots of their ads for quite some time. Adriano is absolutely on the mark. I'd stay away from them, especially since there are so many good masseurs in New York, with different styles and talents, who can give you what you want. Within the last week, there was a flurry of posts here about Pavel, who was exposed as a scam. I'm not saying these Russians are dishonest, but unless someone who has tried them speaks up on this chat room, I'd stay away. Let's put it this way: there have been lots of these guys, and I've NEVER seen a favorable comment.

I haen't tried any of these guys, but I've seen lots of their ads for quite some time. Adriano is absolutely on the mark. I'd stay away from them, especially since there are so many good masseurs in New York, with different styles and talents, who can give you what you want. Within the last week, there was a flurry of posts here about Pavel, who was exposed as a scam. I'm not saying these Russians are dishonest, but unless someone who has tried them speaks up on this chat room, I'd stay away. Let's put it this way: there have been lots of these guys, and I've NEVER seen a favorable comment.

I should tell everyone here -- once PAVEL was more or less burned here, he reached out to speak with me (via e-mail) and we went back and forth both in Russian and Ukrainian. He underlines that the photos are his and that yes, he did switch with a guy for a client here - because he abslutely was unavailable at the time and thought the client would not mind - and he did not fully understand.

Based on this, he asked if I would meet him face to face to "verify" he is who he is, and that is a plan in the works but not for about 2 weeks, and then I will definately report - perhaps with "on the street" photos.

I should tell everyone here -- once PAVEL was more or less burned here, he reached out to speak with me (via e-mail) and we went back and forth both in Russian and Ukrainian. He underlines that the photos are his and that yes, he did switch with a guy for a client here - because he abslutely was unavailable at the time and thought the client would not mind - and he did not fully understand.

Based on this, he asked if I would meet him face to face to "verify" he is who he is, and that is a plan in the works but not for about 2 weeks, and then I will definately report - perhaps with "on the street" photos.

Keep us posted, but I've got money that he never shows

Archived