THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Ryan in NYC?

beethoven
This topic is 4966 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This attractive, articulate young man advertises on the Erotic section of Masseurfinder. As you know, this site has three sections: Therapeutic, Sensual, and Erotic. (He's also on the Sensual section.) The text of his ad doesn't remotely suggest Erotic, but he's on this section, and he lists "Erotic Bodywork" on the left-hand column.

I'd ask him about this (and what in the world is "a safe space to explore mind/body issues?) if I call him, but people sense what you want to hear, and tell you what you want to hear, whether it's true or not, just to get your business.

What's your impression of Ryan? He sounds sincere, although I certainly have my doubts about the erotic part.

Thanks for your opinions!

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/touchartist.shtml

Not to downplay any of the other posters' warnings, but he has been advertising in New York for two years at least. Maybe he looks so young because they're old pics? Proceed with caution, Beethoven, but if I were you, I would proceed. In terms of what to expect, be clear in your conversation with him, as you would with any potential hire. Good luck.

Archived