THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

REALLY good erotic masseurs in Miami?

shadowcatzxxx
This topic is 4964 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi!

Heading to Miami unexpectedly on short notice. Any tried & true recommendations for hot GOOD erotic masseurs?

Thanks!

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/bodyworkerboy.shtml

I recommend Kirk in Ft. Lauderdale (Wilton Manors, to be precise). Kirk is one of my two favorite masseurs, and believe me, I've been with scores of masseurs in the past seven years. His ad is really for a therapeutic massage, but he gives a VERY HOT erotic massage, if you ask for it. The ad doesn't say, but he charges $220/hour for erotic masssage, which is worth every penny, in my opinion. Kirk comes to New York two or three times a year; I never miss an opportunity to be on his table, where I always get a 90-minute massage. In addition to being VERY erotic (you can PM me for details), he's a VERY good masseur, and knows what he's doing. He's also a really sweet guy.

Hi!

Heading to Miami unexpectedly on short notice. Any tried & true recommendations for hot GOOD erotic masseurs?

Thanks!

I highly recommend VEN (aka LUI), a mature hot masculine muscular stud (look at the pics!), a very nice man who gives a hell of a fantastic sensual/erotic massage. Don't miss him!!

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/latino.shtml

thanks for the advice on such short notice, guys! this forum is great!

Lui, or Ven as he seems to be called now, has been recommended on this site repeatedly. I saw him two years ago when he was in New York. A very good choice for you in Miami!

Hmm..didn't realize he had changed his name, but Lui (or now Ven) is one of my top sensual massage experiences (and I have a few). His body is perfect (those pics are REAL), his personality is great, and he can massage to boot. He went above and beyond for my session in addition to the massage which really was touching and incredible customer service. I am glad I don't live in Miami...it would be hard to stay away.

Guest Tristano

I love the fact that he has the "quick release" option.

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/bodyworkerboy.shtml

I recommend Kirk in Ft. Lauderdale (Wilton Manors, to be precise). Kirk is one of my two favorite masseurs, and believe me, I've been with scores of masseurs in the past seven years. His ad is really for a therapeutic massage, but he gives a VERY HOT erotic massage, if you ask for it. The ad doesn't say, but he charges $220/hour for erotic masssage, which is worth every penny, in my opinion. Kirk comes to New York two or three times a year; I never miss an opportunity to be on his table, where I always get a 90-minute massage. In addition to being VERY erotic (you can PM me for details), he's a VERY good masseur, and knows what he's doing. He's also a really sweet guy.

Hmm..didn't realize he had changed his name, but Lui (or now Ven) is one of my top sensual massage experiences (and I have a few). His body is perfect (those pics are REAL), his personality is great, and he can massage to boot. He went above and beyond for my session in addition to the massage which really was touching and incredible customer service. I am glad I don't live in Miami...it would be hard to stay away.

I TOTALLY agree!!

Archived