THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Fetish Needs Guy

sfsexualhealing
This topic is 4974 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Spanker01

Don't know anything about him. Obviously a SM/BD "top". If that is what you're looking for check him out. Just make sure if your fairly new to this that he is safe, sane, and consenual. I learned a long time ago that the "bottom is in control. And make sure he is willing to give you safe words. Finally, on your first time with him, you shgould not let him tei, or otherwise restrain you. Just some thoughts

Spanker

Great advice!

...I learned a long time ago that the "bottom is in control...

sfsexualhealing welcome and all Spanker's advice is right on target... and I have quoted the best line from that advice!!!! If you need to remember one aspect of BDSM it is that the "bottom rules"!

Guest Spanker01

Good evening, My typing is not the greatest, and in my prior post I was suggestioning that you do not let yourself be tied or restrained the first time out with someone. If you are a bottom, please take me seriously on that point. Good luck.

Spanker

Archived