THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Miami or Fort Lauderdale

Gar1eth
This topic is 4976 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well no one that I'm aware of is built like Annton. Brock Hart should be back in town during April. Dane Hyde is a great bottom but he doesn't really meet your muscular. And there's a guy on rentboy and m4rn using the name beefymexla who is great not sure he meets your definition of muscular. Although to be honest when I met him last year Annton he was a little softer around the middle too and not quite as passionate a kisser as the other three I mentioned

There's also Nick (blue wolfe on Rentboy) and reviewed in Ft lauderdale, although we've never gone the anal route.

Well no one that I'm aware of is built like Annton. Brock Hart should be back in town during April. Dane Hyde is a great bottom but he doesn't really meet your muscular. And there's a guy on rentboy and m4rn using the name beefymexla who is great not sure he meets your definition of muscular. Although to be honest when I met him last year Annton he was a little softer around the middle too and not quite as passionate a kisser as the other three I mentioned

There's also Nick (blue wolfe on Rentboy) and reviewed in Ft lauderdale, although we've never gone the anal route.

Scorpio,

Thanks for getting back with me. I appreciate the suggestions. What usually seems to happen is that all the guys I might like seem to either move or visit the area after I visit there. Antton, to tell the truth, has always looked softly muscular to me. So the fact that he might be a little soft in the middle doesn't surprise me. Beefymexla is a bit more on the beefy side than I prefer-- but I could definitely take him in a pinch. Nick is not quite muscular enough for me and according to his RB ad is a top. Some of Dane's pictures look great and some don't. I was wondering about Brock-- but even he has more of a 'softer' muscled physique. I know there have been muscular versatile guys in Miami/Ft Lauderdale area in the past. I wish they hadn't decided to leave at my 1 chance there in 3 years.

If anyone else has any suggestions, I would be deeply appreciative.

Gman

Archived