THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Where Is the Male G-Spot?

bcohen7719
This topic is 4957 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Gman--

Were you really 32 before you had sex or is that a typo? I would like to think each and every one of us has a G spot. :) If yours is being elusive, I can only recommend further exploration. :)

Best regards,

KMEM

I was 30 b4 i ever had sex. I actually knew a guy once that was 36 when he first had sex

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was not making fun of anyone, just somewhat surprised by the "late" development of sexuality or the expression thereof.

Best regards,

KMEM

KMEM-- I didn't take it as making fun of me. I find it utterly ridiculous and very sad that it took me so long to have sex. Something so fundamental to being human-- and I couldn't be part of the human race. You don't know how much time I spent berating myself-- wondering how what was so easy for 99%of the entire human race could be so outside my reach. But that didnt mean I had no libido-- I masturbated almost every day.

Gman

oh i fought it like crazy growing up in a small town. I remember a young teen and hearing of aids around 1984. then the last thing i wanted to do is be gay. coming from a small town i believed anyone that was gay would end up with aids sooner or later. I went into the army for 8 years because i knew i personally wouldn't act on those feelings. I didn't have sex for the first time until 1998 at the age of 30. I can even remember the year date and time. it was dec 11th around 9pm 1998 and it was a friday. we ended up lasting 1 week shy of a year together

Prostate training

Once I really discovered my prostate and began to stimulate it my orgasms became more intense and it made them become more ass focused with the orgasm cenetered on the prostate rather than my dick. Oh man.

Sounds great, dfw2sfo . . . Think I'll start a training program! ;)

Guest Spanker01

Sounds like there are almost as many g spots as there are people, and perhaps some people have more than one.

Sounds like there are almost as many g spots as there are people, and perhaps some people have more than one.

Again it would be important to make sure we are talking about the same thing.

The same way women have only one G spot with a precise location in their bodies, men have only one G spot which is exactly in the same place for all of us: two or three inches inside our anus, towards our prostate. For some, stimulation on this spot may result in the most pleasurable experience but for some of us it could be a bit too much.

What we have plenty of is erogenous zones. An erogenous zone is totally different from a G spot and an erogenous zone can be found in pretty much any part of the body. We all have many and they tend to change of place as we grow old. Nipples, ears, lips, neck, scrotum, hands, wrists, the inside of elbows and the backside of knees, feet, kneecaps are just the most common of them.

Hope this is helpful.

An erogenous zone is totally different from a G spot and an erogenous zone can be found in pretty much any part of the body. We all have many and they tend to change of place as we grow old. Nipples, ears, lips, neck, scrotum, hands, wrists, the inside of elbows and the backside of knees, feet, kneecaps are just the most common of them.

Thanks for the inventory, Juan! Just think about how exciting it is to explore all these possibilities with your partner!

Archived