THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Ryaan Morgan Photoshoot

Guest Ryaan_Morgan
This topic is 4967 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest greatness

Oh my

Oh my Ryaan.. The handcuff ruins an innocent school boy image I have about you! I think I liked you more when you wore oversized jeans with your dad's belt. But people change and I like current you too. Wish you well. Take good care of yourself and don't forget how smart you are. For you time is money and a great asset. Hugs~~~

Guest greatness

oh my

When did he come to Boston without me knowing? Anyways, I'm glad that you had a great time with him Rich. And when can I get a hug from Rich.. I would be delighted to get your hug. See you in Boston sometime. Hugs~~~ :)

Hey Ryaan,

I also have written a very hot review for you and am only waiting for the reality to make it postable.

When did he come to Boston without me knowing? Anyways, I'm glad that you had a great time with him Rich. And when can I get a hug from Rich.. I would be delighted to get your hug. See you in Boston sometime. Hugs~~~ :)

Hi Greatness, I have not yet seen Ryaan but was teasing him...say that all I needed to do was have the event take place. My imagination has already told me what to expect.....And Hugs to you, too.

Guest greatness

Yes Lee seems so excited. He is a great guy and such a great friend. I hope you guys have fun. Hugs~~~

Thanks for posting... and congratulations to Ryan and Dane... great photos... have fun in PS... sorry I won't be able to join you and your host.... I know he is looking forward to a great weekend.

DD

Thanks for posting... and congratulations to Ryan and Dane... great photos... have fun in PS... sorry I won't be able to join you and your host.... I know he is looking forward to a great weekend.

DD

Yeah, DD that's one half of my team and I think he's looking might fine. And the other half has sent me a couple of pics the other day that damn near gave me a coronary. So I'm one very happy camper indeed. Very happy. But I do wish you were coming.

And G, I asked Ryaan to make sure he brought the cuffs. You never can tell when (or on who) we might need them. Remember guys, Sunday night we're heading to Baracks Leather bar so you never know.

Guest greatness

Oh my my ... Lee what are you doing to our properly raised young gentleman from Raleigh with those dangerous hand cuffs... We need to have a talk! :) Well have fun... My mammy will be extremely mad though...

And G, I asked Ryaan to make sure he brought the cuffs. You never can tell when (or on who) we might need them. Remember guys, Sunday night we're heading to Baracks Leather bar so you never know.

Ryann, the photos are all here now, and they were well worth the wait - boy you are one very sexy hunk of a man. You had me with the photo of you in the white polo shirt that shows the nice curve of your pecs and the outline of the nips. Love them nips!!!!

All the other photos are terrific too! Thanks for this - you really are naturally photogenic.

Guest greatness

He is cute now but he was so cute 5 years ago when I first met him. Time flies...

Ryann, the photos are all here now, and they were well worth the wait - boy you are one very sexy hunk of a man. You had me with the photo of you in the white polo shirt that shows the nice curve of your pecs and the outline of the nips. Love them nips!!!!

All the other photos are terrific too! Thanks for this - you really are naturally photogenic.

In this case Adriano, from the 18th through the 21st of March he is mine. Along with Dane Michaels. Along with those nips of his :)

Damn, I'm one lucky guy, aren't I?

Lee -- you are one lucky fellow -- how will you be able to walk after that 3-day??? But then again, you southern gentlemen have secret ways we Yankees will never know. Just leave the nips more or less in tact, huh?? Please???

Adriano -- above all else, I know that I am exceptionally lucky. I always stop in drop-jawed amazement at the luck I have received to be in the company of two such absolutely amazing young men. I know I am not deserving of such quality to be accompanying me to this event but I also know I'm not going to turn it down either. And as an added bonus gift, I will get to see Ryaan for a very brief visit tomorrow afternoon as he makes his way from Raleigh to DC for the weekend. Ryaan, I can't wait until tomorrow. Then Monday, and then 3 weeks from Friday. We've got a lot of time together coming up. And I am the luckiest guy around.

But Adriano, I promise you I will leave those precious nips intact. I wouldn't want to hurt a national treasure now, would I?

Adriano -- above all else, I know that I am exceptionally lucky. ...But Adriano, I promise you I will leave those precious nips intact. I wouldn't want to hurt a national treasure now, would I?

Lee you are not only exceptionally lucky, you are in the truest sense a real gentleman and I am sure any guys who meet you are just as fortunate - if not more - to be with you. You know who the real National Treasures are here, and you know how to treat them.

Lee you are not only exceptionally lucky, you are in the truest sense a real gentleman and I am sure any guys who meet you are just as fortunate - if not more - to be with you. You know who the real National Treasures are here, and you know how to treat them.

Thank you my friend. But the other bit of good news. I've asked that the Andrew Christian travel with him. Yummy.

Archived