THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Maximum's Kurt in NYC?

frequentflyer
This topic is 4980 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks countryboy -- saw the review but am checking to see if anyone else has helpful info. Would love to know, because NYC lately seems to have a shortage of hot hung blond tops.

Please stop calling him a top. Maximum says he is versatile-- and in my fantasies he is bottoming for me. And you calling him a ' top' is just ruining it for me.:p ( in case it didn't come across in email-- I'm joking-although I would like to meet him as Maximum does list him as versatile.)

Gman

Please stop calling him a top. Maximum says he is versatile-- and in my fantasies he is bottoming for me. And you calling him a ' top' is just ruining it for me.:p ( in case it didn't come across in email-- I'm joking-although I would like to meet him as Maximum does list him as versatile.)

Gman

Just to clarify - Maximum lists him as 'Top/Versatile' whereas they list Alex, for example, as simply 'Versatile'.

Previous threads here have tried to explain or decipher what 'Top/versatile' really means, and there were several different interpretations. I'm always wary of that phrase, lest it mean 'he WILL bottom but he really doesn't like to!')

Before hiring, I'd query Maximum on exactly how versatile he is!

(But Gman - in support of your fantasy, I hope it means he loves getting it as much as he loves giving it! :)

Kurt the Magnificent

I saw Kurt a month or so ago. I shall write a review after I have seen him a second time (I have been following that practice recently).

Meanwhile, I can report that Kurt is all that other fans have testified: Tall, Blond, and Buff--extremely well hung--and a fabulous lover. He kisses and provides oral like a champ, is very affectionate and interactive, and is intelligent and intuitive, able to read his lover like a novel. Great at roleplay!

Given my preferences, Kurt and I did not get into anal. For what it is worth, here is my interpretation of what Maximum might mean by "Top/Vers". Kurt is a natural Top (but goes every which way on oral). It sounds like he would consider flipping, but only under specified circumstances. I bet he'd be more willing to bottom for a guy he has seen before and is comfortable with (and maybe with guys who are not "too big").

Hope this helps.

Gar1eth -- I can definitely sympathize -- I'll try to warn you to avert your eyes next time. :)

William -- Thanks so much for the info. Incredibly helpful. A handsome face I presume? Please please please tell me he's the spitting image of Simon Baker or Alexander Skarsgard or Josh Holloway. Or a very distant cousin at least?

Archived