THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Exclusive Muscle in NYC: WOW!

William
This topic is 4982 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys, there is an intriguing ad for a tatted, buff, intelligent muscle guy in NYC. Really outstanding body. Link is the following:

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lu=BlondeBuiltMuscleJock

I have corresponded with him + he strikes me as smart, candid, the real deal. But that's just my impression from a few emails. (He is willing to share a face picture, and he is gorgeous.) I like the tatted buff body + his wild attitude but am cautious.

Has anyone met this fellow? Any other kind of intel? Thanks in advance.

Sometimes safe!!! Drug User!!! Probably not Tylenol Cold!! Bi-sexual!!! "Bodybuilder" - not a bad body but has a long way to go before I would call it bodybuilder. Either the guy is terrible honest or couldn't fill out the listing form correctly. With so much more variety in NYC, you could probably do better.

HI William-if you like him, you might want to try this new guy I tried last night, also tattooed and buffed, super friendly, great kisser etc. I just posted about him

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/musclemasseur.shtml

Horny, thanks for the recommendation. Your guy sounds great but has more of a Grisly Adams look than I'd prefer. Exclusive Muscle has defined abs that turn me on, and his face picture (private) is classically handsome.

I am not uncertain about Exclusive Muscle. Other posters have raised red flags. I am scrupulously safe (with everyone) and enjoy guys who can get physically wild, as Exclusive Muscle says he can.

Anyone who has met Exclusive Muscle?

Archived