THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411: Pavel in NYC

glutes
This topic is 4923 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Pavel in the two pink undershirt photos from

http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/15155/

looks like Tj in My Friend's Feet and Patrick from Men at Play

Stats from Men at Play: Patrik, Prague, Age 25, Bisexual, Active, Height 6' and dick size 8"

The photo above shows a man a bit younger and a little less muscular than Patrick and TJ.

Though it could be the same guy. Good luck fellows. FYI: At My Friends Feet TJ is captioned as having 13" feet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, he also seems to have fixed up the text in the ad with some help from someone who speaks better English. Sounds like lots and lots of other ads now. Adriano hasn't reported on his scheduled face-to-face meeting with Pavel, so I guess it never took place. I still wouldn't hire this guy, hottie or no hottie.

Oh well, maybe it WAS too good to be true.

After messages back and forth (and admittedly problems on my side to fit a massage into a busy schedule) PAVEL is no "inactive" or more... he has gone off the network.

I wrote him a private message twice in recent days - no answer. I am not one to hound his cell phone so --- off to hunt for something else.

Glutes read the above carefully -- he apparently disappeared.... he is no longer advertising, and it seems -- if he was a scam (as he protested to me in private and in Russian that he was not) then, something else changed his mind - or he ran out of money and the ad went down. I did discover that he was legitimately a student and his time was limited and it was getting pretty damn hard to get him to commit to a fixed time.

And Glutes, we NYers are great guys but why throw our hard-earned money out to something that has such a high risk of "no return"???? Time to look for some others.

Uh - no way Jose on this one for me -- part of the Murray Hill rotating Russian waifs who are over priced for a rub and tug session charging at 30 minute intervals. I pass.

Totally Agree! These are the Russians who still think USA has Streets Paved with Gold and many "Horney & Dumb" Americans.

Granted There are some but usually NOT found on Daddys.

Archived