THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411: Pavel in NYC

glutes
This topic is 4923 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I was in the Big Apple, I would jump on the grenade:

http://www.massagem4m.com/photos/m4m15155_0216113105DiCDkVfq.jpg

http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/15155/

My thoughts exactly! And, yes, I AM in the Big Apple, and I'm seriously thinking of jumping on the grenade. There's somethng about his pics, not only the one posted here, but on his M4M site, that says he's different -- and probably better. LOVE THAT BOD!! Sort of interesting that he says he lives at home with his folks, so can't do incalls. And he doesn't use that infamous "wandering suite" on 38th St. & 1st Ave. that all the Russians seem to like. Well, this week I have my two favorite massseurs coming to NY (RJ from Philly on Tues and Kirk from Florida on Friday), so I'll have to wait a bit before "jumping on the grenade," as Glutes puts it. Somehow, I anticipate a much more pleasant experience with Pavel than jumping on a grenade! (Although there may be an explosion!)

Please God tell me he is real...

http://www.massagem4m.com/photos/m4m15155_0216113337sg4LwtOc.jpg

My goodness! This brand-new massseur has certainly made lots of people sit up and take notice! I can't get to Pavel for about two weeks, so if anyone has 411 on him. PLEASE let us know!!

Sadly I set up an APT and it was a Bait And Switch. I texted him and he said he would be at my place in 30 mins...and the guy who showed up was NOT him. The guys said he was sent to me by "Pavel". I told him to leave. When I texted "Pavel" back saying NOT COOL. This was his reply: "Sorry. It was my friend. I'm working now. He is a good guy, with big cock." So proceed with caution. Sorry, wish I had better news...i was looking forward to meeting the super cute guy in the pics.

Thank God I saw this -- I am not going to take the chance tomorrow -- meeting was schedued, but now I will cancel. I am not about to be played the fool. Maybe it was all too good to be true.

adriano46 -- good for you! When I saw the "bait and switch" comment about 20 minutes ago, I said to myself, "If I were Adriano, I'd cancel tomorrow's appointment immediately." I wouldn't go near this guy with a ten-foot pole.....even if he's got one.

adriano46 -- good for you! When I saw the "bait and switch" comment about 20 minutes ago, I said to myself, "If I were Adriano, I'd cancel tomorrow's appointment immediately." I wouldn't go near this guy with a ten-foot pole.....even if he's got one.

Thanks Beethoven and others -- I wrote a note to "Pavel" in his purportedly native language cancelling the meeting and telling him that it seems he is less than honest and running a bait-and-switch. It will be interesting to see if he even responds.

Once more, thank God for this site, for the many excellent men here, and for our willingness to share.

what a disappointment. Upon looking at his pictures again, I have to say a couple of them do not look like the same person.

Rollingrock - my suspicion was/is that the photos in the apartment vestibule look more like they were actually taken in the Ukraoine and not in the US but then, he did say he was "now" living with family, presumably in the Brooklyn or lower Manhatten area. But when I wrote to him an e-mail in Ukrainian last evening more or less breaking off our appointment, all I gor back was.... silence. Too bad - I really was worked up to meet this guy, and now I am in a hotel room, towels ready, and no massage in sight. Off to the other web sites to see what's available at the last minute.

Archived