THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Today, February 17, 2011, Coverman-of-the-Day Chris Clien

Axiom2001
This topic is 4792 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Spanker01

Morning,

I do wish Chris would post some current pics, who knows maybe he really hasn't aged all that much in which case one might consider him, as his current pics show him as one of my three favorite physical types. Hence my disappointment. As to his fee increase, oh well, this happens

Spanker

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest greatness

Guys do seem more beautiful and distinguished as they get age. I once had a crush on a 60 year old guy. I love the way he talked. Of course he is straight! :( and recently remarried a very younger woman. Oh well.. I can only dream..

...some, like myself, may prefer him to be more mature and time-sculpted.......some of my favorite men seem to get more beautiful as they age

...some, like myself, may prefer him to be more mature and time-sculpted.......some of my favorite men seem to get more beautiful as they age

Amen brother BH.

But then there are those men like me who just fall apart with age. Thank God for duct tape to hold me together. :)

But I would like to make one correction on the earlier post when I said "I think I've got the two best in Raleigh coming with me to PS in Ryaan Morgan and Dane Michaels". I shouldn't have said it that way. I should have said "I KNOW I've got the two best in Raleigh coming with me to PS". I don't think so. I know so.

Dinner four weeks from tonight gentlemen.

Amen brother BH.

But then there are those men like me who just fall apart with age. Thank God for duct tape to hold me together. :)

But I would like to make one correction on the earlier post when I said "I think I've got the two best in Raleigh coming with me to PS in Ryaan Morgan and Dane Michaels". I shouldn't have said it that way. I should have said "I KNOW I've got the two best in Raleigh coming with me to PS". I don't think so. I know so.

Dinner four weeks from tonight gentlemen.

Lee, haven't you heard?!?!?!? Duct tape is the new going thing in Europe! It's spread fast and has made its way here, to the states just this last week!! See you on the 28th and looking forward to it.

Guest greatness

I don't think you don't have to cover anything. You are a hottie! If I am attending the event, I will just give you a big hug and kisses all over your face~~~ Hugs

Guest Ryaan_Morgan
Amen brother BH.

Thanks for the compliment Lee and for everything you have done for us down here in Raleigh. Can you believe that the 28th is only a week away?... we are going to be in the desert in no time!

Guest elephant2012

Different Experience

Although Chris Clien is a hot stud who seemingly exudes in sensuality as well as sexuality--the review of him was way too general. He's handsome, alluring, masculine looking, as well as enticing, and I, personally, wish the reviewer would have gone more into depth in terms of Chris's personality and what he has to offer a potential client!

I wonder if his name is spelled correctly (Clien vs Clein). On my computer it was highlighted automatically in red. -:)

I have read through the posts here and it looks like several folks are making much ado about some out of date photos and doing some piling on without ever having met Chris. My experience(s) with Chris is that he has gotten even better looking over time and is one of the sexiest men around. He is very attentive to his clients needs and has maintained a super body that is even thicker and more muscular than his younger pics. Anyone who contacts Chris will not regret it and believe me his rates are very comparable to other men and what they offer. Anyone here who has not met Chris should not be making assumptions based on the convience of him using his older pics even though that could be very misleading. Really guys, chill. Chris is a great guy.

I for one would welcome current and new pics showing his thicker and more muscular body. As I said I saw him late last summer and perhaps he has gotten in shape since then. If this is true then it is certainly a reason to post new pics since the ones being used are by another posters account from 2002. If the date is true a lot can happen to a persons appearance in 8-9 years.

I have read through the posts here and it looks like several folks are making much ado about some out of date photos and doing some piling on without ever having met Chris. My experience(s) with Chris is that he has gotten even better looking over time and is one of the sexiest men around. He is very attentive to his clients needs and has maintained a super body that is even thicker and more muscular than his younger pics. Anyone who contacts Chris will not regret it and believe me his rates are very comparable to other men and what they offer. Anyone here who has not met Chris should not be making assumptions based on the convience of him using his older pics even though that could be very misleading. Really guys, chill. Chris is a great guy.

Thie issue is whether he currently looks like the photos he's advertising with. We all have specific tastes, and if we hire a specific age and body-type, that's what we should get.

His ad is no longer available on M4RN. Let's hope it will return with pictures which are current. As some posters have said, his current look may attract different clients.

His ad is no longer available on M4RN. Let's hope it will return with pictures which are current. As some posters have said, his current look may attract different clients.

M4RN ad is still not there, guess he took his COver BOy status and ran...

Remember the rule: E before I except after c

It's March 1, 2011, and I decided to return here and begin reading! I don't know why I had not done this previously because Chris interested me once I'd seen that hot pic of his and I presume his other photos. This man can't remember, but he does know that Chris is one, hot friggin' stud!

-:) But I could not resist from writing the following either: " Use i before e except after c with the exception of the sound as in "neighbor" and "weigh." -:) My students had to learn this! -:) But as one guy wrote, perhaps others, we are hiring Chris based on his attributes and what he can render, NOT the spelling of his name! So I am ok with this now!!!! Just would like to have had more content in the review to accompany this guy whom some of us desire! -:)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
He's back with a new name. Perhaps he has gotten in shape during his time off but is still using the old pictures from many years ago. http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=254678&Login=tmelton36

Just saw that while trolling on m4rn.. For awhile he was posting his more recent pics (of face at least) and he def was more mature looking ;) I'm a sucker for that cowboy hat, but i'll pass until he's more honest..

I have seen his ad for months now... but to tell you the truth, it was the dick pic that made me hesitate... I mean, I am used to a more pronounced product...but maybe he's a grower??? That happens.

Okie

Gee Okie, I was starting to think that I was the only Size Queen on this site ? Thanks for your post, makes me feel alot better about MY preferences.

Archived