THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Element Eclipse

Axiom2001
This topic is 4988 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi Men, I'll make this short and sweet. I'm interested in knowing about first hand experiences; thus I ask if any of you have been with sexy and virile "Element Eclipse" whose present address is San Francisco, California? I had a kinky dvd in which he appears, and he's on the Facebook page with Lance Navarro (Sacramento). He also has an ad on http://www.rentmen.com (San Francisco).

Since SF has only about five pages, it will not be too difficult to access his ad and pics, and I think a vid or two at this site, but I might be mistaken.

I'll await a plethora of responses.

I saw him several times in Portland before he moved to SFO. He's a great time. Very into it, hot, huge cock, sweet ass, all around great time.

I wish he was in DC! Hire him, you'll have a great time.

THANKS, dupontversDC, Your response is appreciated! OK, others, I know this hot guy has been with others of you. <Last evening I did a google of him and found some interesting dvds which he's done. They are not my taste at all: they look so painful, but he can also be vanilla with a little kink!>

Archived