THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Josh in Los Angeles/Miami/San Francisco

sfsexualhealing
This topic is 4974 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had a massage appointment with Josh recently in San Francisco and was really disappointed. He also works in Los Angeles and Miami. He told me he doesn't like doing massages, but he does it to make fast money. He asked for my money right away and took it before the massage was done. I assumed he would be naked during the massage, but that is definitely not the case. He would not get naked at all. He said I should have asked him more questions because he has turned down many massages because he will not get naked at all for any guys. I won't go into any more details, but I have learned from this negative experience by asking more questions before I make another appointment. I have definitely had more positive experiences than this. Please see his ad below to please let me know what you think if you'd like:

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=258467&scid=50392733&sp=1&pos=3&locid=1400&iid=121974

He changed his ad today so he no longer has listed any sexual activities he will do. Yesterday, he had listed sexual activities he will do. When I asked him about that he said those activities are for additional money. I really feel scammed. He charged me $200 for an erotic massage (with release), but there was no release at all. I felt really uncomfortable during the whole experience. I will work on writing a review of my experience.

Thank you for your help guys.

I appreciate all of your responses and hope to get the word out about him. I did a google search on the number (508) 494-0098. I found this review about him from February 15th, "Rip off. Do not use this guy. I made the mistake. Look---He's from Chicago/Boston/Buffalo...everywhere!! Gross and not what you pay for!"

I have learned my lesson and will definitely do more research next time.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived