THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Thickly-endowed men in Southern California? I like to measure them.

Guest BigDickHunter
This topic is 4989 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest BigDickHunter

Hi all. I appreciate many different types of men, but I'm looking for men of a certain size. You might say I have a "measuring fetish".

I'm looking for guys who are at least 6" long (measured along the top) and 6" in circumference. I like to measure them with a measuring tape. I'm not looking for anything hardcore - no anal activity - just visual admiration, touching and measuring, and possibly, oral.

I'm generally a nice guy, but I'm quite strict about my requirements. Many men believe that they are of a certain size, but a cursory inspection proves that they are not. I'm not looking for "fantasy inches". :rolleyes:

If you can recommend anyone, please let me know. I'm in Palm Springs and L.A., and am willing to travel around the area for the right guy.

Thanks very much.

I'm not a SoCal expert, but I have met Kristian (reviewed here at Daddys and has an ad on rentboy), inspected his equipment up close, and he definitely ranks in the top quartile of endowment of all the men I have ever met. Far exceeds your length requirement, not sure about girth, but he has a thick piece. Add to that, he has stunning model looks, and a sweet nice guy attitude. He would have no problem providing the quality session you seek.

Guest BigDickHunter

Jawjateck, thanks very much for the information. I took a look, and he does appear to be a possibility. If I meet with him, I can post his measurements here - if anyone's interested.

Cheers. :)

Archived